- Company Name
- YTEK Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- YTEK Pty Ltd
- Level 1, 231 B High St, Ashburton VIC 3147
- Postal Address
- POB 1162, Camberwell VIC 3124
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Richard Yanieri
- Managing Director
- 03 9882 2052
- 0419 027 128
- Company Overview
YTEK has provided engineering and scientific services to Australian Defence S&T since 1995 and is an independent R&D organisation, investing heavily in both the stochastic and deterministic simulation and analysis fields.
YTEK has collaborated with DSTG in the design of concepts and development of products for the Australian Defence Forces.
YTEK is a Defence Industry Security Program accredited company.
YTEK has developed, in collaboration with Woven Logic Pty Ltd, new advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation and analysis software specifically optimized for maritime engineering problems relevant to SEA 1000 program.
- Engineering, science and R&D services
- Showcase Capability
Marine computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
High performance computing (HPC) for engineering simulation
Software development for advanced engineering applications
Developer of the HALCYON CFD software
Marine System Capability Categories:
Modelling and Simulation
Design and Engineering
- Extensive industry experience
- Specialized technical knowledge in HPC and CFD
- Accurate modeling of wake effects and acoustics
- Key customers
- DSTG - Engineering and scientific services in aerospace, maritime, guidance, dynamics and control, energetics and modelling and simulation
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.