- Company Name
- Wurth Australia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 48 002 487 096
- 2/1 Healey Road Dandenong South VIC 3175
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Eduard Julyan
- Major Account Manager
- 03 8788 1111
- 0427 852 834
- Company Overview
Würth was founded in 1945 by Adolf Würth in Künzelsau, Germany and have an annual turnover of EUR10 Billion and employ more than 65,000 people worldwide. The Würth Group is a worldwide wholesaler of fasteners, screws and accessories, chemicals, electronic and electromechanical components, construction fittings, abrasives, personal protective equipment, tools, machines, installation material, automotive hardware, inventory management, storage and retrieval systems which add to 100,000 stocked product lines. Today, Wurth Australia has over 540 employees and 43,000 customers across Australia with a stock holding across 3 warehouses with fast access to more than 10,000 active articles, customers can access anything from a single bolt to a pallet of silicone quickly and conveniently. Products is subjected to several days of endurance testing in the Wurth Group’s Test Laboratories. Our sales team is passionate about diagnosing your consumable workflow and optimising your material handling processes by leveraging our world class systems thinking across E- procurement solutions and global account management expertise. We have real-time access to supply chain solutions that are tailored to suit your specific needs. This provides absolute connectivity with your business, being able to see track and trace of goods, stock availability and a full picture of the supply chain that reduce inventory costs, improve business processes and ultimately raise your business performance that will directly flow to your bottom line. Together with our customers, ambassadors and supporters, Wurth Australia is well on the way to becoming the No 1 supplier of assembly and fastening materials
- Inventory Management - Workshop Solutions
- Service Degree
- Global Supply Network
- Showcase Capability
Personalised account management: Offering tailor made solutions for your industry needs. Delivering consistent onsite service and optimising inventory management supply.
National service and support: More than 400 skilled Sales Representatives delivering first hand support in all locations with electronic tools allowing live and real time processing of orders.
Global procurement solutions: Comprising of online shop system, e-catalogue, vending machines, Wurth ORSY® supply chain management, Kanban, Wurth cost recovery system.
Finding individual solutions
Find out which system is best for you and schedule a meeting with your Wurth Major Account Manager.
Wurth Australia product range contains but is not limited to: •Drilling,Deburring,Threading,Sawing,Cutting,Abrasives, Lubricating, Cleaning, Maintenance, Sealing, Bonding, Painting, Fasteners, Fittings, Fixings, Electrical, Vehicle Service, Engine, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Safety and Protection, ORSY, Storage, Assortments, Air-, Power-, Cordless-Tools, Hand tools, Workshop Equipment
- Innovative Inventory Management Solutions
- Personalised Account Management
- Live Ordering and Stock Availability
- State of the art product testing laboratories
- Customized reporting capability
- Reliable national courier contracts
- Special Orders Department - non stocked item sourcing availability
- Key customers
- Rio Tinto - Contract for general hardware, chemicals, abrasives, tools
- Department of Defence - Tools, workshop consumables, fasteners, safety and equipment
- BAE - Tools, workshop consumables, fasteners, chemicals, abrasives
- Transfield - Contract for general hardware, chemicals, abrasives, tools
- Local Councils - General hardware
- Coates Hire - Workshop consumables
- Volvo Commercial Vehicles - Tools, assortments, chemicals, fasteners
- Key Partners
- Wurth Group - Parent Company
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Quality Management - ISO9001:2008
- OHSAS 18001:2007 - OH&S
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.