- Company Name
- Wilson Hammond Group Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 3/87 Guthrie Street, Paddington Qld 4064 and 120 Young Street Annandale Sydney NSW 2038
- Postal Address
- PO Box 332 Paddington Qld 4064
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Defence in Business Qld
Primary Point of Contact
- Matt Wilson
- Director, SCEC Consultant
- Company Overview
Our Directors hail from military and law enforcement backgrounds, having served in uniform and operated in senior departmental roles around the country. Wilson Hammond Group (WHGroup) was formed with the intent of providing top tier consultancy and contracting services, without the overheads of larger, less dynamic organisations.
Thus far we have successfully completed and participated in some of the country’s most notable security and defence related projects, and provide ongoing critical support to various arms of the military, as well as consulting to multiple sectors including:
– Defence Industry
– Aged Care
– Critical Infrastructure
– Major Event Planning
– Correctional and Custodial
WHGroup maintain high levels of client contact, developing and maintaining long term sustainable relationships, operating with a simple credo – do the job in the same manner that we would wish it done for us.
WHGroup maintain mutually collaborative relationships with other top tier service providers, to enhance our capability offerings to the marketplace. Despite being a smaller dynamic operation, we offer big capability, with global reach.
WHGroup have teams located in Brisbane and Sydney with further capabilities in Adelaide Melbourne and Canberra. We have experience overseas in countries such as Hong Kong and Papua New Guinea.
If you’re looking for different levels of personal connection and service, with an organisation that genuinely seeks to support you through growth and success, then WHG is for you.
- Systems Engineering, Combat Systems Engineering, Synthetic Warfare, Force Protection, SCEC Security Consultancy, Seaworthiness Engineering, Maritime Aviation, Research and Development
- Showcase Capability
Security Cleared Personnel
SCEC Endorsed Security Advisory and Consulting
CASG Panel Member since 2011
- SME, Agile and Cost Effective, Highly Experienced RAN/Naval Capabilities, Senior Personnel, Price Competitive against Tier 1 Providers, In operation since 2011 with ongoing support to RAN
- Key customers
- Royal Austrlian Navy (SURFOR, COMWAR, MCDSPO), Department of Defence (Army, RAAF), Aurecon, RPSPM, Lend Lease
- Systems Engineering, Seaworthiness Team, Force Protection and Synthetic Warfare Team, SCEC Security Advisory (EA/18 Growler, RSAF Super Puma and Chinook), 1SIG REGT Building Design
- Key Partners
- UXC, QinetiQ, RPSPM, Aurecon, Webb Australia Group (Partners and Capability Provision)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ITAR. SCEC.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.