- Company Name
- Wilhelmsen Ships Service
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 111 Lipson Street Port Adelaide SA 5015
- Postal Address
- P.O. Box 1559 Port Adelaide SA 5015
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- 150 Australia wide & 2 in Adelaide
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Kerry Marcus
- 08 83410466
- Company Overview
Wilhelmsen Ships Service , one of the world’s foremost agency companies, and Unitor, a market leader in providing services and supplies to ships. The network comprises more than 300 offices in approximately 70 countries, offering our customers unrivalled global access to operations which are either fully owned or in which we have full management control. This has enabled us to develop as an organisation, with IT and process development, investment in frontline and support staff, and investment in quality, evidenced by our accreditation to ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001.
- We offer a dedicated person, a Global Agent, to coordinate all your port calls worldwide. The Global Agent will have a thorough understanding of your unique requirements, and will ensure that our agents will cater for these, in any port worldwide.
- Showcase Capability
We are Ships Agents and can assist with shipping needs from overseas or within Australia. We have access to Ships Brokers and Charterers and as agents, can assist with shipments of infrastructure, steel or any other items required and deal normally directly with Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers. Also we are agents for Wallenius Wilhemsen Logisitcs who have large roro/break bulk vessels with huge capacities to bring in cargo. WWL has worked with Schenker and bought in a lot of steel and infrastructure for the AWD project. We also have a subsidiary company, Unitor who can supplies chemicals, lifeboats, etc. for all marine needs.
- We have a large network of offices worldwide and can offer an enormous amount of experiencein our field.
- We have integrity and strength to work with and deal with overseas contacts
- Key customers
- BHP Billiton
- Rio Tinto
- Stolt Nielsen Tankers
- Key Partners
- We are a private company
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.