- Company Name
- Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics AS
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 68 088 185 219
- 1-7 Link Way LAVERTON NORTH VIC 3026
- Postal Address
- Po Box 86 LAVERTON VIC 3028
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN - Vic Inc
Primary Point of Contact
- Mirko Cairoli
- Sales and Business Development Manager
- +61 2 9200 2107
- +61 400 552030
- Company Overview
WWL’s sophisticated supply chain solutions ensure an efficient integration of ocean transportation, inland distribution, terminal handling, processing and a comprehensive range of technical services. The company has a strong environmental focus and is an industry leader in developing innovative solutions to reduce its operational impacts on the environment.
Key facts and figures (2014):
• Revenue of 2.9 billion USD
• 4.3 million units transported; 1.8 million by sea and 2.5 million inland
• 13 terminals worldwide handling 4 million units
• 62 processing centres processing 6.3 million automotive and rolling equipment units
• 57 modern car carriers and RoRo vessels in operation, servicing 12 trade routes to six continents.
• 6000 employees worldwide
- Our Vessels: Global ocean network. From Europe, The Americas and Northern Asia we offer frequent sailings to all major Australian ports
- Our terminal infrastructure: including Melbourne International Roll-on Roll-off terminal to be in operation from April 2016 can assist with complex logistic challenges
- Our Land Based Services: include Storage, maintenance and preservation of all types of equipment. Large Spray paint booths
- Inland Transport and Distribution: Our global network of third party suppliers offer unique factory to end user solutions to be integrated with our ocean services
- Showcase Capability
With the previous Australian Warfare Destroyer program WWL assisted the industry with the logistics of delivering components to the integration facilities. Our flexible workforce paired with our modern fleet of Roll-on Roll-off vessels we offer solutions for the transport of your large components.
- Largest RoRo ships in the global market.
- Most experienced at carrying large break bulk equipment
- Key customers
- Caterpillar, General Electric, Hitachi, Rheinmetall-MAN Military Vehicles, Man Engines, Vartsila for global ocean transport services
- Key Partners
- Wallenius Lines and Wilh Wilhelmsen are both 50% owners of WWL. We are a part of a very marine centred organisation with the Wilhelmsen Group being the most active in ship design, ship management, fire protection systems,
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- WWL’s Quality Management System and full compliance with the standards of ISO 9001:2008.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.