- Company Name
- Tyco Fire & Integrated Solutions
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Tyco House, Grimshaw lane, Manchester, M40 2WL
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Chris Griffiths
- Naval Sales Engineer
- +44 161 455 4639
- Company Overview
We are particularly proud of our long working partnership with our customers within the naval armed forces. Having developed fire and safety solutions to meet their specific and often unique requirements on earlier vessels such as Type 42 destroyers, minehunters, minesweepeers, landing craft, survey vessels and submarines such as the Trafalgar and Vanguard Class, we are now heavily focused on protecting both the next and future generations of naval ships. We are constantly driven to fulfill and measure against the key performance indicators demanded by this specialist market sector.
These factors ensure that our fire engineering and safety solutions are very highly respected within the marine industry, especially by those within the naval armed forces who are required to protect us. With offices in over 100 countries, we have the global reach, expertise and financial strength to deliver the right systems on time, every time, anywhere in the world.
We have worked on:
80 Surface fighting ships
22 Auxiliary Ships
10 Survey/Manned Auxiliaries
- Fire Suppression and Detection Systems
- Showcase Capability
Fixed Fire Fighting System - Water mist
Fixed detection Systems
Fire Protection networks
- Tyco Marine servcies are the biggest supplier of Fire systems to the Naval platforms and submersibles in the world.
- Tyco can supply customers with the full turn key package. providing added value to our customer base
- Fire Protection network is the latest innovitive feature in fire systems. FPN can monitor, release and talk with vessels IPMS
- Safety of life at Sea for the crew. System can be controlled from safe areas. instant protection from fire related incidents
- Tyco have worked with UK mod and Various countries globally to be a local supplier on a global scale
- Tyco can support/service the submersible in all countries
- Key customers
- UK MOD
- Norwegian NDLO
- Malaysian Navy
- French Navy
- Italian navy
- Canadian navy
- Tyco provided full fire systems solutions for the above customers
- Key Partners
- Vid-Fire Kill
- DESME Pumps
- Tyco International
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 90001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.