- Company Name
- Trident Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 24 079 789 852
- 121 Vulcan Road Canning Vale Western Australia 6155
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Subsea Underwater Technologies
Primary Point of Contact
- Christopher Ong
- Rentals Engineer
- Company Overview
We are a West Australian owned company specialising in providing complete solutions for high pressure and specification fluid systems and components. We are proud to offer our clients a wide range of products and services from manufacturing and designing unique equipment to ongoing support and customised solutions.
Our team boasts many years of industry knowledge and experience, and we thrive on providing exceptional customer service, regardless of where you are located in the world or the size of your company. Whether your industry is oil and gas, research and development, general hydraulic or other, we are confident we have just the solution to suit your requirements.
Trident Australia is proud to be internationally recognised for quality products and systems. Through regular reviews and periodic auditing, we ensure the technical requirements of the following regulatory bodies are met as necessary:
1) NATA Calibration Accreditation ISO/IEC 17025:2005
2) Quality Assurance Certification ISO 9001:2008
- Supply, Manufacture, Rental and Servicing of High Pressure Fluid Systems and Components
- Showcase Capability
• Manufacture of Hose Test Units, Subsea Panels and Hydraulic Power Units, Manifolds and distribution panels, Test Containers, Accumulator Packages, Subsea ROV Panels, Pump Packages, and Hydrostatic Test Units and other Pressure test units up to 55,000 psi;
• High Pressure Stainless Steel Tube Work;
• Manufacture of (Air-)Pump Driven Pressure Test Equipment, Hydrostatic and Gas Pressure Test Systems as well as Portable and Fixed Test Bay Systems;
• Service and Manufacture of Air Driven Liquid Pumps and Gas Boosters.
• Supply of Filtration Packages, Filtration Skids, Flushing Systems and Chemical Injection Units;
• Rental of Pressure Test and Calibration Equipment;
• Design, supply and Manufacture of IWOCS units;
• NATA certified Gauge and Chart recorder calibration;
• Supply and Manufacture of Air and gas boosters, Patch Kits, ROV Operated Valves and Torque Wrenches;
- Complete Solutions Provider
- High Pressure and High Specification Fluid Systems and Components Manufacturer and Supplier
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Quality Products & Systems
- International Recognition and Availability
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance Certification
- NATA Calibration ISO/IEC 17025
- Key customers
- Woodside - IWOCS, Umbilicals, Hoses
- BHP Billiton - Umbilicals Manufacture and Supply and provision of Technical Support
- GE Oil & Gas - Manufacture, Supply and Rental of (DNV-approved) Accumulator Skids, Frames, and Complete Packages
- Quadrant Energy - Rental of Enerpac Synchronous Lifting System
- Rio Tinto - Enerpac Synchronous Lifting System Rental and future provision of custom cylinders for lifting of a 800T reclaimer on-site
- Chevron - Accumulator Package Rentals for Gorgon/Wheatstone Project on Barrow Island
- AMOG Consulting - 30-tonne Strand Jack Package and Personnel (Engineering & Technical Operator) for Offshore work on a riser disconnect at an FPSO Vessel in New Zealand
- Fugro AG - Manufacture and Supply of Aluminium ROV Frames
- Schlumberger - Fluid Systems & Components
- Key Partners
- Autoclave Engineers
- Colson X-CEL LTD
- McDaniel Controls
- Pall Corporation
- Haskel Milton Roy
- Snap-Tite USA
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- NATA Calibration Accrediation ISO/EIC 17025:2005
- Quality Assurance Certification ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.