- Company Name
- Tracey Brunstrom & Hammond
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 73 008 444 700/ACN 008 444 700
- Level 12, 15 Blue Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
* DMO Support Services (DMOSS) Panel * Defence Housing Australia consultancy panel
Primary Point of Contact
- Meiske Sompie
- 02 9922 2511
- Company Overview
TBH strives to provide clients independent, objective and
sound management advice on projects from inception to
Incorporated in 1965, we have provided a wide range
of professional services on over 8,000 projects including
3,000 claims ranging from small boutique projects to some
of the largest projects in the southern hemisphere in the
construction, transport, health, mining, oil and gas, sport,
communications, information technology and defence
We are Australian owned and completely independent
and can therefore be relied upon to provide objective,
independent advice. Several TBH Principals are recognised
as planning and scheduling experts by both national and
international courts. Over the years, we have developed a
reputation for providing solutions that are highly innovative
yet practical and effective.
- Project contols
- Programming and scheduling
- Cost management
- Quantity Surveying
- Claims analysis, preparation and expert witness
- Showcase Capability
A specialist and expert consulting firm, we provide the
»» Scheduling, planning and time management
»» Cost management
»» Project controls
»» Project management
»» Dispute resolution (expert reports and expert witness)
»» Infrastructure financial advisory services (TBHCA)
- TBH has been in business for 50 years with offices around Australia.
- Our capabilities and expertise are proven on over 8000 projects to date.
- Our clients are household names who come back to us regularly as a trusted advisor and provider of professional services.
- Key customers
- Macquarie Bank
- Sydney Trains
- Roy Hill
- Fortescue Metals Group
- Key Partners
- Big 4 consulting companies
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Australian Industry and Defense Network (AIDN)
- Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM)
- Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Consult Australia
- Engineers Australia
- Master Builders Association of Victoria (MBAV)
- Property Council of Australia (PCA)
- Roads Australia
- Society of Construction Law Australia (SoCLA
- Urban Development Institute of Austria
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.