- Company Name
- Townley Drop Forge Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 96 John Street Brunswick East, VIC 3057
- Postal Address
- PO Box 12 Brunswick East, VIC 3057
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Rocky Galati
- General Manager
- 03 9387 4155
- Company Overview
Townley Drop Forge has over 100 years of forging experience and is proudly 100% Australian owned and operated.
Specialising in tensioning, staying, lifting and rigging components, Townley manufactures to Australian Standards and services a wide range of markets including Mining, Automotive, Construction, Marine and Defence.
Townley also offers a custom forging service incorporating CAD/CAM design facilities, in house tooling manufacture, drop forge fabrication and CNC machining capability.
Manufacturing exclusively from Australian certified steels, we offer full traceability, Operate a NATA approved mechanical testing laboratory and Quality Management certification.
- Custom Forging and design faciliites
- Turnbuckles and Rigging Screw Manufacture
- Lifting Point design and manufacture
- Customised lifting solutions
- NATA accredited testing facilities
- Showcase Capability
Custom Forging - Townley work collaboratively with designers and engineers to enhance product design.
Townley provide In-house NATA testing to ensure design specifications or relevant standards are met.
With a rapid prototyping service, we enable easy product review and testing prior to production run commitment.
Customisation of our standard range to ensure the product meets the design specification
High capacity Turnbuckles, Rigging Screws, Lifting points and other fabricated lifting or tensioning solutions
- Townley manufacture in Melbourne
- Our design and tooling manufacture is performed in-house
- Townley manufactures to Australian standards
- Townley manufactures using heat certified Australian Steels
- Townley performs in-house testing to the relevant Australian Standard
- Key customers
- Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety - Standard and customized range of lifting and tensioning products
- ADF - Eyebolts for lifting applications
- Supacat - Custom designed lashing assembly
- Supacat - Tensioning device
- Mining and construction end users Indirectly (Via Wesfarmers and other distributors)
- Key Partners
- Onesteel/Arrium - Supplier/Partner
- Sinclair Xray Inspection Services - Supplier
- Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety - Partner
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.