- Company Name
- Thomas Global Systems (Defence) Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 21 164 180 321
- Block W, 391 Park Road, Regents Park, NSW 2143
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Dwyer
- Director, Business Development
- 02 87236500
- Company Overview
Thomas Global Systems is a pioneer in the design, production and support of innovative electronic systems solutions for aerospace and defense. Since 1956, we have built a global, industry-leading reputation for practical innovation and dependability, offering sophisticated systems and solutions that are relied on by customers around the world. Our expertise in flight deck avionics, display technologies and specialized mission systems is strengthened by our dedicated service and worldwide support teams. As a direct result of our work, millions of people rely on our technologies for their safety every day.
Thomas products and solutions are installed in the flight decks of major airlines and military aircraft operators, and in other military land, air and sea platforms globally. Our products combine outstanding reliability and state-of-the-art technology, delivering our customers unique functionality and assisting them to lower operational costs. Our balanced business model between aerospace and defense allows us to leverage technology from both areas – enabling us to bring the best solutions to each market segment with maximum efficiency and reliability.
From our company’s offices and facilities located in Australia and the United States, we support our global customer base as a PARTNER OF CHOICE.
- Visual Systems
- Command & Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Simulation & Training
- Computer generated imaging
- Micro electronics
- Electronics and instrumentation
- Showcase Capability
Thomas Global Systems has a strong project driven engineering team that has extensive experience on systems used on submarines and the training and simulation environment.
- Thomas Global Systems is focussed on consistently deliver reliable products, programs and industry leading service to become a partner of choice
- Key customers
- Thomas Global Systems is in the process of completing delivery of key components for the Integrated Ship Control Management and Monitoring System (ISCMMS) Obsolescence Remediation (OR) Project for the Royal Australian Navy’s Collins Class submarines.
- Thomas Global Systems has signed a contract with Thales Australia to design and manufacture the complex user interface panels for the Platform Training System (PTS) used to train crews operating the Royal Australian Navy’s Collins Class submarines.
- Key Partners
- SAAB Australia
- Thales Australia
- Raytheon Australia
- Naval Aviation Systems Program Office
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.