- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Unit 13, 41-45 Tennant St, Fyshwick, ACT 2609
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Maritime Environment Working Group (MEWG), C4ISR Environment Working Group, Defence Teaming Centre, SA, Lockheed Martin Future Submarine Project Combat System Industry Member.
Primary Point of Contact
- Andrew Davis
- Defence Advisor, Australia
- Company Overview
Thinklogical manufactures secure KVM extension and switching solutions and video distribution (VDS) for C4ISR and command and control applications. Thinklogical enables instant situational awareness, improves cyber security, lowers TCO and simplifies management of multi-domain content. Our Made in USA products are IA-accredited to The Common Criteria EAL4, NATO NIAPC Evaluation Scheme: GREEN, TEMPEST SDIP 24 Level B and the U.S. DoD DISA JITC UCR APL 2013.
Supporting all common AV and IT formats, Thinklogical KVM extenders and matrix switches provide uncompressed, high-bandwidth signal management with no latency or loss of video quality. Thinklogical products enhance cyber-security and are unique in enabling multi-domain isolation in secure visual computing environments through a single chassis - no need to "air gap" duplicate parallel systems to meet information assurance (IA) isolation requirements. Hundreds of defense and intelligence organizations worldwide rely on Thinklogical’s innovative KVM and VDS extension and switching solutions to enhance security, reduce costs and improve productivity.
-Enable instant situational awareness and information superiority
-Remove PCs from user workstations
-Improve cyber security and mitigate intentional or accidental insider threats
-Enhance work environment: reduce noise, heat and IT clutter
-Manage multiple classifications through a single IA-accredited solution
-Eliminate requirement to "air gap" duplicate parallel systems
-Reduce AV and IT infrastructure expense and lower overall total cost of ownership.
- KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) and VDS (Video Distribution Systems)
- Showcase Capability
Thinklogical is the only company in the world with large scale, fibre optic matrix switching systems that have been tested and proven to isolate data streams - and thus accredited to carry multiple classifications of information in a single switch.
The need for instant access to actionable data in mission-critical command and control applications has never been greater, and the requirement to keep that data secure from intentional or accidental breach or compromise is just as urgent. The ability to accurately analyze video-rich content for situational awareness and rapid decision-making in defence and intelligence operations is a true force multiplier.
- Thinklogical Switching Systems are accredited worldwide to carry multiple classifications simultaneously because of Thinklogical’s unique Isolation Technology
- Access to Multiple Sources at Multiple Classifications
- Major Deterrent to the Insider Threat
- Any-to-Any User Collaboration
- Vastly More Productive Work Environment
- Flexibility Required to Meet Rapidly Changing Mission Requirements
- “Future Proof” and Highly Adaptable for Next Generation Requirements
- Highest Levels of Resilience, Redundancy and Reliability for Critical, Must-Not-Fail Operations
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Key customers
- STRATCOM, AFRICOM
- General Dynamics
- US Navy, Air Force
- US State Department
- Northrop Grumman
- Key Partners
- Thinklogical works with Primes and Integrators such as those above. Belden
- Thinklogical is owned by Belden Inc.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- The Common Criteria, EAL4 certifies vendor solutions to various security levels through independent third-party testing laboratories
- TEMPEST SDIP 27 Level B
- US DoD JITC Certification
- NATO IACD “Green”
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.