- Company Name
- The PAC Group
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN - 5109 7754 062
- Unit 4, 95 Salmon Street Port Melbourne VIC 3207
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- 20 in Australia, 500 world wide
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Member of AIDN Victoria
Primary Point of Contact
- Stephen Martin
- Business Development Manager
- 03 9645 6625
- 0410 566 727
- Company Overview
We are an established Engineering, Project and Contract Management organisation and handle large turn-key manufacturing plant projects in addition to working with manufacturers providing activities from Regulatory Compliance Approval through to simple assembly instructions and technical documentation. We have a team of Engineers covering design, manufacturing and improvement strategies. Our Supplier Development Specialists provide operational analysis and improvement programs, whilst our Technical Documentation Specialists provide an extensive range of documentation requirements. All of PAC’s engineers have significant industry experience and have operated in Australia since 2001.
- Technical Documentation – Improving documentation
- Operational assessment and improvement – Lean manufacturing
- Plant and operation layout – Set-up and improvement
- Project and Risk Management
- Facility/equipment decommissioning and relocation
- Supplier development – Helping you get better results from your suppliers
- Process re-engineering and improvement programs
- Contract design, manufacturing and quality engineers
- Showcase Capability
• Technical documentation – user, maintenance and reporting to government
• Integration services – Operation design and layout for the assembly of the various modules
• Supplier services – Acting as the main contractor's SQE function in Australia working to approve parts and improve performance
• Work on designing maintenance layout and practices.
• Also that we can offer these services in other parts of the world.
- We understand how to design, set-up and optimise high and low volume manufacturing.
- Our Documentation is clear, concise and tailored to the actual user or maintainer.
- Work with other companies to get the right result for the prime contractor.
- Key customers
- General Motors Holden
- Toyota Motor Compant
- Isuzu Trucks
- MMG Mining Company
- Key Partners
- The parent company - The PAC Group
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.