- Company Name
- SYSTECH Consultants Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 32008220577 / 008220577
- 394 Goodwood Road Cumberland Park SA 5041
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Peter Wirthensohn
- 08 8373 4663
- 0414 373 466
- Company Overview
SYSTECH was established in 1991 and provides project management, business development, sales and logistic support services and acts as agents for Hagenuk Marinekommunikation (HMK) and Airbus Defence and Space (Electronics business line). Its major focus is in the communications, Electronic Warfare (EW) and radar fields.
In the communications field, the company supplies a range of HMK equipment including HF Receivers / Transceivers, modems, antennas, multicouplers, GMDSS equipment and other Naval and ground based communications equipment (including spares). The company has supplied HMK communications equipment for numerous projects including the RAN’s ACPBs, HMAS Sirius and Hydrographic ships, the Customs Cape Class Patrol Boats and the RNZN MRV, OPVs and IPVs.
In the EW field, the company has supported Airbus DS in securing contracts for the EWSP suites including the MILDS (AN/AAR-60) Missile warners which are installed on numerous ADF airborne platforms. SYSTECH provides maintenance management support including software updates for the MILDS MW systems.
In the radar field, the company has supported Airbus DS in securing contracts for the IFF systems installed on the RAN Canberra Class LHDs and is pursuing a number of other opportunities for the IFF and other Naval radars including the TRS-4D.
SYSTECH provides the following services:
• Defence Project Management support
• Business Development & Sales support for HMK and Airbus DS
• Formulation & management of AIC programs
• Supply of Naval HF Comms equipment & subsystems
• Technical Product Support (e.g. integration support etc.)
• ILS Services (e.g. spares, technical handbooks & docs, training.)
- Local Defence Project Management experience
- Naval communications engineering competence and experience
- Local support for overseas OEMs including a range of logistic support services
- Showcase Capability
Hagenuk Marinekommunikation GmbH of Germany, for whom we act as local agents are world leaders in submarine communications systems and have provided or upgraded over 122 submarine comms systems around the world, including for the RN Astute class submarines and the German and Italian Navy U212A and the U214 (ROK) and U209 (ROK) class submarines. SYSTECH provides local project management, integration and logistic support services to Hagenuk.
- Over 30 years experience in local defence electronics programs
- Provide local support for Hagenuk who are world leaders in submarine communications
- Key customers
- Australian DoD, NZDF, local system primes / integrators
- Key Partners
- Airbus Defence and Space, Hagenuk Marinekommunikation
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Working towards ISO:9001 Quality acceditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.