- Company Name
- SYPAQ Systems
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 90 058 352 122
- Level 5 441 St Kilda Road Melbourne VIC 3004
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Amanda Holt
- Company Overview
Since 1992, SYPAQ has been delivering to our motto “Transforming Strategy into Capability” by providing advanced management and technology consulting, systems integration and software application development and support services across a broad range of technologies in several industry sectors including Defence and Aerospace, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), State and Federal Government and Private Enterprise.
When combined with our vast array of products and solutions ranging from technologies covering C4ISR, Security, Simulation, ERP and Communications, SYPAQ delivers its customers with end-to-end integrated and supported solutions.
- Project & Program Management
- Systems & Software Engineering/Integration (Aerospace, Land, Maritime, Joint, C4ISR, EW, GIS, Simulation)
- Acquisition and Sustainment Logistics
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Platform Engineering (Aerospace, Land & Maritime Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, Sensors, C4ISR, EW, Avionics)
- Capability Definition & Business Case Development
- Information and Communication Technology (Information Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Security Architecture, Business Analysis, System Design, IT Service Desk, Managed Application Support Services, Systems/Software Development and Integration, Independent Verification & Validation, Test Program Management & Execution)
- Showcase Capability
SYPAQ represents UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) products and capabilities in the Australian Market.
UTAS submarine products available through SYPAQ, which are in service with US, UK and Spanish Navies, include:
– Oxygen Generation;
– Atmosphere Monitoring;
– C02 Removal;
– Electrolytic Chlorine Generator;
– Fuel Cell Power Modules for Air Independent Propulsion Submarines;
– Fuel Cell Power Systems for Unmanned Undersea Vehicles and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles; and
– Torpedo Propulsion.
- Long history as a trusted and respected supplier to Australian Department of Defence and Defence & Aerospace Industry (since 1992)
- Proven methods and procedures compliant with ISO, USA &and NATO Standards
- Agility and responsiveness to customer needs
- Core team of highly skilled and broadly experienced Systems/Software Engineers and Project Managers supported by highly focussed discipline leaders and technology experts
- Consultants working across high level maritime, air and land projects
- Australia-wide footprint and delivery capability with rapid ramp-up capability
- Solid network and awareness in Australasian Defence & Aerospace markets
- Efficient organisation structure ensuring low overheads and competitive pricing
- Structured performance management approach with metrics-driven development and support methodologies ensuring effectiveness/cost optimisation and best value for money
- Key customers
- Department of Defence (Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group)
- Department of Defence (Chief Information Officer Group)
- BAE Systems Australia
- Lockheed Martin Australia Limited
- Key Partners
- UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.