- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 9 Bellbird Court Warner QLD 4500
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Defence in Business
Primary Point of Contact
- Damian Canniffe
- 07 33254804
- Company Overview
Mechanical Engineering services
Marine engineering services
Combination of both mechanical and marine, synergizing into a holistic mechanical service that combines skill-sets
- Mechanical engineering
- Marine engineering
- Engineering Consultancy
- Showcase Capability
:Synergia1 provides project management and consultancy services, supporting and mentoring engineering projects both in remote parts of Australia and further afield. We share and communicate our experiences with clients, empowering staff and supporting projects throughout their lifecycles.
Synergia1 has the capability to customize work processes for each client's unique situation. After some forty years in the engineering industry in Queensland and overseas, Damian Canniffe, founded Synergia1. He and his team have unique and valued exposure and engineering wisdom with broad real-world experience in marine engineering and general mechanical engineering.
- Holistic mechanical engineering services underpinned by breadth and depth of experience, combining skill-sets, exceeding any one mechanical/marine engineering discipline
- Key customers
- Clearmarine Pty Ltd : Maintenance and repairs of LPG ships plant and equipment, for example in October 2015 Synergia1 carried out function tests of the ship’s oily water separator in Brisbane Port
- Key Partners
- McGarry Partners
- Baintech Pty Ltd
- Machus Pty Ltd
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2015 : being completed currently
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.