- Company Name
- Specialty Fasteners Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 82 Yerrick Road Lakemba NSW 2195
- Postal Address
- PO Box 6004, Lakemba NSW 2195
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Peter Corliss
- Branch Manager
- 02 97509444
- Company Overview
We distribute Quality Engineered Fastener brands, supplying a full range of Fastener products along with supplying engineers' supplies and other products such as jobber drills, taps, dies, abrasive wheels, thread locking product. We also specialise in non-standard fasteners and special fasteners made to drawings/specification. Our Lakemba branch is currently a defence Supplier with Dept. of Defence - Navy @ Pitt St, Sydney and Dept. of Defence @ Salisbury SA. We also supply THALES and have supplied BAE Systems in the past. We are trying to re-introduce our business to various government and non government contractors involved in Defence platforms regarding fastener supply for maintenance, etc. We have been an ISO 9001:2008 quality certified branch since 1995.
- Professional assistance and prompt delivery for all of your standard fastener requirements
- Showcase Capability
Large stockholding of low and high tensile fasteners in various finishes in Zinc plated, Plain Alloy, etc. plus we are able to provide fasteners in stainless steel G304 and G316.
We have excellent Australian Wholesale Suppliers who supply quality products as per various Australian standards, British or DIN/ISO standards, providing us with a prompt and efficient delivery service.
- Large stockholding, good supply chain relationships in place with some of Australia's Premier Fastener Wholesalers.
- Material Certification available on request
- NATA Certification available when requested
- Fast and efficient Freight Forwarders in place
- Key customers
- THALES @ Garden Island, Carrington, LIthgow
- Dept. of Defence - Navy @ Pitt St, Sydney and Dept. of Defence @ Salisbury SA.
- Sydney Water, Sydney Trains, Joy Global Australia, KAB Seating
- Key Partners
- Parent Company is INENCO Group
- Suppliers are Hobson, James Glen, Unbrako, Brighton Best, Sutton Tools, Maptco, Holdite, Tridon, to name a few.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified System
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.