- Company Name
- Specialised Welding Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 1280 Abernethy Road Perth Airport 6055
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Paul Broadbridge
- Business Development Manager
- Company Overview
Specialised Welding Australia Pty Ltd was established in 1973 in Perth Western Australia. The company has developed specialist expertise throughout its history, building a sound reputation of consistently providing high quality products and professional engineering services to the Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, and Mining Industries.
Specialised Welding Australia is certified to AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Systems for mechanical design and fabrication and operates both fixed and mobile NATA approved valve testing and overhaul facilities. Having comprehensive design and manufacturing capability alongside experienced high pressure testing facilities provides a unique combination for a single company
Piping and Structural Fabrication
Mechanical and Piping installations.
Design and Fabrication of Vessels and Heat Exchangers.
Boiler Design and Installation.
Heavy and Light Machining.
Plant Shutdown and Repair Services.
Exotic Material Welding.
Valve Testing, Service, and Repair Solutions.
- Piping and Structural Fabrication
- Mechanical and Piping installations.
- Maintenance Services
- Design and Fabrication of Vessels and Heat Exchangers
- Boiler Design and Installation
- Heavy and Light Machining
- Exotic Material Welding
- Valve Testing, Service, and Repair Solutions.
- Showcase Capability
Specialised Welding Australia Pty Ltd has kept up to date with these technologies and is now widely considered to be an industry leader in the fabrication, and welding of products made from non standard and non ferrous exotic alloys. These include, but are not limited to:
• Stainless steel
• Clad steels
• Chrome moly
• Duplex and Super Duplex alloys
• Nickel and nickel alloys such as Monel and Hastelloy
• Zeron 100
• as well as traditional carbon steels.
- Exotic Material Welding procedures (600)
- Experienced and highly skilled coded welders
- Western Australian company established in 1973
- Key customers
- South 32
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- • AS 1210 1997 including supplement 1 • ASME VIII Div 1 and 2 • BS 5500 • TEMA • Nozzle loading to WRC 107 and 297
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.