- Company Name
- Specialised Welding Australia, Trading as Total Valve Services
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 1280 Abernethy Road, Perth Airport, WA 6105
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Specialised Valve Services - Pressure Vacuum Valve calibration and overhaul
Primary Point of Contact
- Corey Clifton
- Account Manager
- (08) 6272 8060
- +61 437 290 174
- Company Overview
Total Valve Services (TVS) is a West Australian based company specialising in repair solutions, overhaul and NATA endorsed certification complying to API standards of Pressure Safety Valves and General Valves. Operating from our Perth base since 1985 as a division of Specialised Welding Australia Pty Ltd, we offer a complete solution for all valve service and testing requirements.
TVS operate from purpose built facility located in Perth WA. The workshop is equipped with Test Benches, High Pressure test cells, Machining equipment (lathe, milling and horizontal boring machines) overhead cranes and all necessary tooling and testing equipment to repair / overhaul values from ¼” to 36” Size . TVS typically services 3000 valves p/a from the facility. All welding requirements (including exotics) are performed in house by SWA.
- Specialised Valve Services
- Showcase Capability
40 years of fabrication experience, focusing on the construction and repair of pressure vessels, heat exchangers and exotic materials.
All welding and fabrication capabilities are suitable for on site services.
Machine shop support in premises at Perth Airport.
Seven Mobile workshop containers designed for project support.
Insitu Pressure Safety Valve testing equipment with manufacturer approved technicians.
Flange management equipment and experience.
Valve Management Software to support risk management and preventative maintenance.
- Independent from manufacturers proving integrity od service driven support. Ability to source supply from all manufacturers as we are not contracted to one supply chain. Reporting unbiased and not sales driven.
- Key customers
- Quadrant Energy Australia Limited
- NewGen Power Kwinana
- BHP Billiton Olympic Dam Operations
- Alcoa Australia
- Key Partners
- Specialised Welding Australia
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- NATA Accrdiation 2001
- Lloyds Register 9001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.