- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 2101 L St NW Ste 400
- Postal Address
- 2101 L St NW Ste 400
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Lawrence Hartigan
- Company Overview
For 35 years, SMA has always sought out uniquely talented and highly motivated individuals to become associates. Our associates are a group of smart, passionate professionals unified by purpose and community. Our purpose is simple: to create value by helping clients improve their competitiveness throughout the program lifecycle, from pursuing markets in innovative and differentiated ways, though winning programs and creating competitive capacity, to improving program performance with disciplined cost/schedule management, and reducing execution risk by enhancing program team capability with high caliber, hard to find management and technical expertise.
- Today’s procurement environment is more competitive than ever. Winning requires proven leadership, a dedicated team, an effective process, allocation of the proper resources, and an early start on a manageable schedule. SMA has delivered leadership on more than 1,400 proposals worth more than $350 billion. This consistent success makes SMA the partner our clients turn to when they must win.
- Showcase Capability
Strategy Development & Implementation
Capture Support & Win Strategy
- Have a global perspective. In the last year we have delivered projects in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Are independent. We are not captive to existing biases or internal politics. We only want to get the best possible view of what it will take to win new business. Have a great network. In many countries we have connections at the Head of State or Ministerial level. We also have a deep network of retired U.S. and U.K. Intelligence Officers, Diplomats and Military Officers. We can always find someone who has insight. Go in person. We send a senior team into the field and use our network to access decision makers and real insiders. We don’t believe you can get real insight from an office inside the Beltway. Use a proven methodology. Our analytical approach to stakeholder mapping and decision analysis replaces anecdotes with evidence. We are strategic advisors, not “door openers.”
- Key customers
- Lockheed Martin International, L3 Technologies, Raytheon International, TERMA A/S, Harris Corp., Austal USA, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Northrop Grumman
- Key Partners
- We have a deep bench of independent consultants from the highest echelons of government and industry
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- PMP, ITIL, CMMI, and Lean Six Sigma certification
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.