- Company Name
- SlumberCorp Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 105 Radium St Welshpool WA 6106
- Postal Address
- PO Box 714 Bentley WA 6982
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Member of Australian Furniture Industry Association
Primary Point of Contact
- Steve Caban
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Company Overview
SlumberCorp manufacture mattresses for supply to retail outlets and commercially for use in accommodation
- Ability to manufacture in excess of 250 pieces of bedding each working day
- Showcase Capability
SlumberCorp have over many years had a close relationship with Defence supplying both land based accommodation and sea going vessels. We manufacture mattresses to Australian defence Standard for supply for the original fit out and subsequent replacements for Armidale Class Patrol Boats, complete and partial refits for Anzac Class frigates, Collins Class Submarines and supply ships since early 2000's to current.
- Mattresses manufactured with all combustion modified and fire retardant materials for specific use in high risk areas
- Key customers
- Customers that have sourced our fire retardant mattresses for use in high risk areas include: Chevron, Woodside, Esso, Department of Defence Collins Class Submarines, Anzac Class Frigates, Armidale Class Patrol Boats and Supply Ships.
- Key Partners
- Dunlop Flexible Foams
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Fabric ticking tested to IMO Resolution Fire Test Procedure for Ignitability of bedding components. Urethane foam tested to BS5852/Source 5.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.