- Company Name
- Skyzer Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 22 105 197 868
- Unit 1, 9-11 Butterfield Street, Blacktown, NSW, 2148
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Glenn Latch
- Commercial Director
- 02 9998 7555
- 0418 402 699
- Company Overview
Skyzer is a wholly Australian owned business that has been in operation for around 14 years. Our background is in the secure payment terminal (EFTPOS), which has expanded over the years to include electronic/electromechanical devices of commercial and consumer types.
Our reputation and customer retention is built on our enthusiasm and sheer determination to play a part in solving our customer's device related issues.
- Device Assembly
- Device post-production rework
- Local device final assembly and Intellectual Property Custodianship
- Kitting and staging
- Firmware & key-encryption injection
- Showcase Capability
We are able to offer local final assembly services of devices and other equipment, firmware injection and functional testing, rework/localisation of overseas manufactured electronic devices and more.
- Small business that it responsive to customer needs.
- Never been fired by a customer.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm are key attributes.
- Key customers
- Strict NDA's in place with all customer, so industries shown below:
- Electronic Payment Terminals (EFTPOS) OEM's
- Power Quality Management System OEM's
- ADSL modem OEM and vendors
- IP video device OEM and vendors
- Thermal printer and cash management system OEM's
- Telematic device vendors
- Metering device OEM's
- Key Partners
- Eaton Electrical
- Barden Fabrication
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.