- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Level 1, 123 Camberwell Road East Hawthorn, VIC, 3123, Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN - Australian Industry & Defence Network SUT - Society for Underwater Technology SIA - Submarine Institute of Australia Inc.
Primary Point of Contact
- Gerd Diegelmann
- 03 98895616
- Company Overview
Simuserv was established in 2002 to provide high quality simulation consulting services to a range of industries. Since its formation Simuserv has been involved in work ranging from small one-off consulting projects for the technical management of large on-site programmes involving teams of analysts. Our experience spans many industries including: Automotive, Defence, Packaging, Railway, Oil & Gas, Aerospace and Mining.
At Simuserv we’re excited about solving structural problems and getting the most out of our customer’s products, consequently we focus exclusively on providing services.
We believe that Computer Aided Engineering is much more than simply using the simulation software. Experience has shown us that people are the key to obtaining representative and valuable simulations. All our Engineers are highly qualified with up to 16 years of technical experience in the field of simulation consulting, this provides the foundation to truly understand and solve the most complex of applications.
We always promote a close working relationship with all our customers. We understand that simulation is most effective when it is considered as an integral part of the design or problem resolution process. Indeed, our customers often have an extensive background in their respective fields, simulation should be used as a tool to supplement and build on that existing knowledge base.
We operate in Australia and New Zealand.
- Supply & support a scalable portfolio of realistic simulation solutions from the "SIMULIA Abaqus" product suite
- Consulting services in the field of Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) & structural Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Solving unusual & complex problems, successful delivery on projects that were previously considered extreme
- Simulation software development & customisation - Pre/Post customisations & solver level customisations
- Planning, training & management of analysis projects & R&D programmes
- Showcase Capability
Multiphysics solutions for insight into challenging engineering problems & life cycle management solutions
Highly non-linear FEA - Geometric & contact non-linearities, material non-linearities, solution dependent loading
Customised non linear material models - Explosion, Plasticity, Creep & Progressive Failure
Ballistics & Blast
Problems of ballistics and blast are highly dynamic, involve complex nonlinear mechanical phenomena such as failure and plasticity, and often require the modeling of multiple physical domains (such as underwater explosions or UNDEX). System failures under these loading conditions almost always have catastrophic, if not fatal, consequences. The challenges to realistically simulate ballistics and blast are many, but the Abaqus Unified FEA product suite from SIMULIA is tailor-made for precisely these sorts of problems.
- Established in 2002, Australian & New Zealand partner for the Dassault Systemes SIMULIA brand and Abaqus solution
- All our staff are highly qualified totalling over 80 years of technical experience in simulation consulting
- Capable of small consulting projects through to management of large on-site programmes involving teams of analysts
- We understand simulation is most effective when considered as an integral part of the design & problem resolution
- Provide multi-dimensional solutions with software purchase or leasing combined with training and/or consulting
- Preferred FEA solution in the Defence, Aerospace and Nuclear markets in Australia
- Key customers
- Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA)
- ANSTO and CSIRO
- Key Partners
- Dassault Systemes
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Public liability and indemnity insurance
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.