- Company Name
- SF Procurement Services ATF Fawcett Trust
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 17 Gateacre Brow Onkaparinga Hills SA 5163
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Stephen Fawcett
- Company Director and Procurement Specialist
- Company Overview
Stephen Fawcett founded SF Procurement Services in May 2018, offering a range of professional procurement and supply chain management services to clients in both private and public organisations.
Stephen Fawcett has over 20 years’ experience gained in the private and public sector, with specialised skills in strategic sourcing, contract management and administration, procurement and supply chain management, process mapping, project management, economic, business and financial analytics.
SF Procurement Services seeks to provide its clients with practical operational and strategic advice that enables their procurement and supply chain function to deliver organisational efficiencies and achieve competitive advantages through improved business processes and practices.
- Procurement and supply chain management
- Contract administration and management
- Contract negotiations
- Tactical and strategic sourcing
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship mangement
- Process mapping
- Showcase Capability
Company Director, Stephen Fawcett - Member Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
- Stephen Fawcett is an experienced procurement and supply chain professional who holds a blend of professional consulting experience with hands-on operational expertise. He has extensive knowledge and experience in the federal, state, territory and local government and private operational procurement environments. He also has experience working in various legislative and procurement policy settings, having previously worked to develop, implement and assess procurement models in complex service delivery environments.
- Key customers
- PAC Group - Provision of professional procurement services to support a project with the Air Warfare Destroyers Program Management Office.
- Key Partners
- ZED Management Consulting - Associate
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Member Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.