- Company Name
- SEL Australia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Preston Business Park 98A Bell Street, Preston VIC - 3072
- Postal Address
- same as above
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineer
Primary Point of Contact
- Wayne Garrett
- National Sales Manager
- Company Overview
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) is a privately held, 100-percent-employee-owned U.S. based company that designs, manufactures and supports a complete line of products and services for electric power systems. This includes power protection and power management, automation and control systems, secure communications products and rugged reliable computers. All of our products come with a 10 year warrantee.
- Making Electrical Power Safer, more reliable and more economical. SEL provides complete power system solutions to customers across the globe
- Manufacturer of Protection relay, control and automation and communication products.
- Providing specialized Engineering Services for safe Power System operations
- Showcase Capability
As a trusted supplier to government agencies, SEL offers solutions for micro-grids, critical infrastructure, and cybersecurity, to help ensure the security, safety, and reliability of electric power at the US government. Our high-accuracy systems and communications capabilities enable the government to conserve energy and lower expenses.
SEL provides innovative, technologically advanced power management solutions for the Federal government organizations, including:
• Department of Defence
• Department of Energy
• Department of Homeland Security
• United States Army Corps of Engineers
- SEL provides 10 year worldwide warranty on all our products
- Key customers
- AusNet Services
- Powerlink Queensland
- Key Partners
- SEL Inc
- American Defense Forces
- US Department of Energy
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.