- Company Name
- Schenker Australia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 72-80 Bourke Rd. Alexandria, NSW 2015
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Jens Grovermann
- Vertical Market Defence Manager
- Company Overview
Growing and global: DB Schenker Logistics has extensive service expertise as an integrated logistics services provider. Expert teams connect the modules of the entire service range to form complex value chains.
DB Schenker Logistics supports industry and trade in the global exchange of goods: in land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Roughly 65,000 employees at some 2,000 locations around the globe generated revenues totaling 14.943 billion euros in 2014.
- Global Integrated Logistics Service Provider
- Freight Forwarding
- Customs Brokerage
- Contract Logistics
- Project Logistics
- Multi Modal Transport Services
- Domestic Transport
- Warehouse Management Services
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Menagament
- Purchase Order Management
- Showcase Capability
Global Freight Forwarding
Charter Aircraft Solutions
Charter Vessel Solutions
Supply Chain Management
- Customized End to End Supply Chain Management
- Vendor QA and Compliance Management
- Strong focus and proven Track Record on Project Management
- Heavy Lifting, Out of Gauge global shipping
- Broad Range of Transport Service Solutions
- Strong Customer Focus and support
- Multi Country Consolidation
- 3PL & 4PL Solutions
- End to End Visibility
- Dedicated Vertical Market Focus
- Global Export Control Compliant (ITAR/KWKG)
- Key customers
- Northrop Grumman
- BOEING Defence
- Rheinmetall-MAN Military Vehicles Australia
- Key Partners
- Global Shipping Lines
- Global Airlines
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Security: TAPA A
- Safety: AS4901 &OH,S18001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.