- Company Name
- RUAG Australia
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 37 005 285 101
- 836 Mountain Highway Bayswater 3153 Victoria, Australia
- Postal Address
- Locked Bag 39 Bayswater 3153 Victoria Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN DTC AIG AMTIL VDA
Primary Point of Contact
- Paul Donald
- Senior Business Development Manager
- +61 3 9721 1300
- +61 468 996 002
- Company Overview
The Partner of Choice for Defence and Industry customers for aircraft
component and subsystems manufacture and support, offering
innovative solutions and excellent customer service.
RUAG Australia’s main lines of business – precision manufacturing,
maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), and metal treatment and
finishing – together with our commitment to the research and development of advanced repair technologies, are underpinned by a highly skilled, dedicated and committed workforce. Combined, they create a unique and highly valued capability within Australia.
A 100% owned subsidiary of the RUAG Group and fully integrated within RUAG Aviation, RUAG Australia has easy and ready access to the full suite of RUAG capabilities and knowledge base, adding considerable depth and breadth to our Australian customer offering.
We bring together the best of Swiss precision and Australian innovation.
Our promise is excellent support and service to the Defence and Aerospace markets. We combine fully-accredited manufacturing, MRO and engineering expertise to deliver best value expertise and service in the maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft mechanical, hydraulic and airframe components and systems.
- Maintenace Repair & Overhaul
- Precision Manufacturing
- Metal Treatment & Finishing
- Research & Technology
- Showcase Capability
RUAG Australia specialise in:
–– component/system level deeper maintenance
–– non-destructive testing, repair and overhaul of repairable items
–– design engineering, incl. research and development
–– adaptation and modification
–– build-to-print manufacture of complex components
–– assembly and testing
–– specialist surface treatments and finishing
Innovation is a major characteristic of RUAG Australia’s approach to MRO and manufacturing, underpinned by strong and sustained engineering competencies.
- Innovative Application of Engineering.
- We can offer a enormoous capability in-house.
- Everything from Engineering Support to Additive Manufacturing.
- The majority of our activities and service can be completed under one roof, figurativley speaking.
- We specialise in supportability and sustainment thereby delivering cost savings.
- Key customers
- Australian Department of Defence - Royal Australian Air Force.
- Royal Malaysian Air Force
- BAE Systems
- United Technologies Corporation
- Australian Department of Defence - Royal Australian Navy
- Australian Department of Defence - Royal Australian Army
- Key Partners
- No Partners
- Supplier - Service Steel America
- Supplier - Aviaquip
- Parent Company - RUAG Group
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS9100C Quality Management Systems
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- Nadcap for NDT, Chemical Processing, Shot Peening
- Approved Maintenance Organisation (AMO) Australian Defence
- Authorized Engineering Organisation (AEO) Australian Defence
- CASA 145
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.