- Company Name
- Queensland Gaskets Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 18 159 148 295
- 18 Jaybel Street Salisbury, QLD 4107
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Martin Alexander
- Defence Sales
- +61 (0)7 3277 3922
- Company Overview
Queensland Gaskets has been a cutting and manufacturing industry leader for over 60 years.
Queensland Gaskets have the capability and experience to cut numerous materials and have been a trusted and valued supplier to an array of industries globally.
Precision manufacturers of Industrial, Custom and Standard parts ranging from Engineering Plastics, Thermal and Acoustic Foam Insulation, Mil Spec EMI/RFI Silicone Shielding, Rubber, Felt, Foam, Composites, Metals (Shim, Laminated Shim and Sheet) and DONIT® Tesnit Fibre Gasket materials.
- Cutting and Manufacturing speciailsts
- Showcase Capability
• Water Jet Cutting (Tolerance +/-0.1mm)
- 3000mm x 1500mm cutting area.
• CNC Table Routing (Tolerance +/-0.1mm)
- 2400mm x 1400mm cutting area
• Hydraulic Press Cutting (Tolerance +/-0.25)
• Material slitting as required.
DEFENCE RELATED WORK
LAND121 Overlander Project – Haulmark Trailers & Holmwood Highgate – Rubber mud flaps, stoppers and large components for trailers. Also supplying engineered plastic components for Phase 3B build.
Joint Strike Fighter – Supply Chain with Ferra Australia and Heat Treatment Australia. Our products are currently embedded in the Electronic Warfare and Mission Systems on the Joint Strike Fighter.
Collins Class Submarine – Laminated mil spec aluminium shim components to aide sustainment of submarines with Thales
JP 2072 Barrukka Project – Numerous parts supplied in to project with Boeing Defence Australia
- >15 years’ experience Water Cutting most materials.
- Design support and supply to Military Specifications as requested
- Mil Spec certified EMI/RFI Silicone Shielding
- Military grade Acoustic and Thermal Foam Insulation
- High Quality, Fast and Reliable Manufacturer for over 60 Years
- Key customers
- Haulmark Trailers (LAND 121 project) - supply of all rubber components on trailer build for Haulmark which is supplied to Rheinmetall
- Volvo Trucks - numerous plastic and rubber components ranging from mud flaps to injection moulded plastic assembly parts for internal cab
- Schneider Electric (Global supply) - an array of parts being supplied to Australia, Brazil, India and Philippines
- Boeing Defence Australia - numerous parts being supplied in to Battlespace Communicatoins project
- Key Partners
- Reglin (Melbourne, Australia)
- Specialty Silicone Products (New York, USA)
- Elasto Proxy (Montreal, Canada)
- E-Plas (Brisbane, Australia)
- Hanna Rubber (Kansas City, USA)
- Altona (Singapore)
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2015
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.