- Company Name
- Quartek Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 23 478 465 767
- 700 Bourke St, Docklands 3008
- Postal Address
- 33 Russell Place, Williamstown 3016
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Matthew Goldstraw
- Managing Director
- +61 449 264 289
- Company Overview
Quartek provides structural and mechanical engineering services for the aerospace, maritime, land vehicle, rail and energy sectors. We also specialise in supporting metallic and composite manufacturing processes.
At Quartek we provide process driven and delivery focused engineering services, specialising in technical analysis, process improvement, automation and consulting.
We are a wholly Australian owned and operated SME company. Our highly skilled team performs all work locally to ensure we maintain the highest standards of quality and service to our clients.
We are experienced in partnering with global industry leaders, manufacturers, suppliers, small business, R&D and defence.
- Technical Analysis & Services
- Process Improvement
- Showcase Capability
- Structural Analysis : Classical stress analysis, both metallic and composite structures.
- Finite Element Analysis : Linear Static, Dynamic, Thermal and Buckling, Non-Linear Material, Boundary Conditions, Large Displacement and Post-Buckling Behaviour.
- Composites & Metallics : Design & Analysis, Hybrid Structures, Concept to Manufacture, Manufacturing Support, Through Life Support.
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance Analysis : Load Spectra Development, Fatigue Stress Determination, Stress Concentration Factor Calculation, Fatigue Life Prediction (S-N Curves), Crack Growth Based Life Prediction, Crack Propagation Failure Analysis, Product Life Extension.
- Engineering Automation : Software solutions to improve productivity to ensure robust and consistent results.
- Structural Testing Support : Design and Analysis of test rigs, optimisation of strain gauge and accelerometer locations.
- Consulting : Strategic Analysis Advice, Design to Manufacture, Operation & Maintenance, Project Management.
- Wholly owned and operated Australian company.
- Team consists of experienced engineers, highly regarded by industry leaders.
- Team has experience working with Global Primes, Tier 1 Suppliers, SME’s and Defence, both locally in Australia and Internationally – including US, UK, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Malaysia and India.
- Tailored Customer Engagement models to suit customer requirements.
- Lean company culture and operations.
- Key customers
- QuEST Global Engineering
- Airbus Americas Engineering
- Airbus Group Australia Pacific
- Key Partners
- Bristol Aero
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.