- Company Name
- Pump Technology Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN 40 007 125 493 / ACN 007 125 493
- 43 Lakewood Boulevard, Braeside
- Postal Address
- 43 Lakewood Boulevard, Braeside, Vic 3195
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Ashley Pinder
- 61 3 9587 9000
- 0434 690 965
- Company Overview
Pump Technology is an originator of pumps, systems and services where performance, reliability and safety matter.
Our customers are in the defence, mining and industrial sectors.
We offer TLS PLUS: whole of life support, from understanding applications, through harmonizing pump design, system design and operating procedures. Customers evolving needs are catered for with advances in our products and services.
Pump Technology have in-house research, development, manufacturing and testing facilities.
- Original design of tailored centrifugal pumps
- Fluid mechanics using original computational methods
- Noise prediction computational methods, ultra low noise solutions
- Design for ultra low, near zero NPSH
- Components immediately machined from solid; No castings.
- Pump Testing
- Rotor dynamics and balancing of complex rotor systems
- Showcase Capability
Pump Technology is the designer and manufacturer of the main pumps on the Collins submarines. ASC recognize Pump Technology as an OEM for submarine pumps and associated systems. Pump Technology provide a full range of professional and technical services for through life support of the Collins submarines and other projects.
Pump Technology employs reliability engineering methods proven in the aerospace industry to design pumps; These methods quantitatively link component part design, system layout and operating procedures right through to Fleet availability. We are currently increasing the service interval up to 12 years for the Collins submarine pumps.
Pump Technology welcomes collaboration with overseas partners.
- Pump Technology have over 25 years of submarine experience.
- We have pumps specifically for submarine service.
- Our submarine pumps are the quietest in the world.
- TLS PLUS Includes performance and reliability advances as customer needs evolve.
- Key customers
- RAN/ASC Collins submarine pumps; Original design, manufacture, through life support.
- Orica: Ammonia, ammonium nitrate, nitric acid, condensate and general chemical Pumps
- CSBP: Ammonium nitrate pumps
- Huntsman: Boiler feed and various ethylene oxide pumps
- Australian Vinyls: PVC monomer feed, clave discharge and general chemical pumps
- Minara Resources: High pressure sulphuric acid injection, hot slurry pumps
- Ambatovy: High pressure sulphuric acid injection pumps
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001 as audited by ASC, working towards accreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.