- Company Name
- PROFILE CUTTING SYSTEMS
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 19 FODEN AVENUE CAMPBELLFIELD, VICTORIA 3061 AUSTRALIA
- Postal Address
- P.O. BOX 121 SOMERTON, VICTORIA 3062 AUSTRALIA
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- JASON COTTEE
- SYSTEMS ANALYST
- +61 3 93052555
- +61 4 33362090
- Company Overview
Leading Australian manufacturer of the most advanced profile cutting machines. The PCS R & D team is continually designing and developing innovative solutions such as the patented PCS Zero Offset Plasma Bevel Head, PCS Automatic Plate Feed, PCS TurboGas, the PCS BHB series with a 60HP Single Spindle Drill and a 24 tool Automatic Tool Changer.
- Multi-function CNC plasma & oxy (flame) cutting, drilling machinery
- Steel plate storage systems
- Customised CNC water jet machinery
- Plasma Bevelling machinery
- Oxy Bevelling machinery
- Grate cutting machinery
- Consulting - Methods on how to process metals
- Showcase Capability
We can create any machinery required for processing steel plate and other metals required for heavy fabrication. We work closely with clients to create solutions for what are currently impossible tasks. Custom equipment reduces the of amount man hours required and QA defects when conducting heavy fabricating projects and structures such as for ship hulls, submarines hulls, wind turbine towers, heat exchanger panels, tanks panels, agricultural equipment, industrial equipment, general construction.
- Machinery is highly customizable and built to order.
- Machinery can be provided to match any power requirements and the destinations regulations.
- Patented and most accurate plasma bevelling system.
- Most stable and powerful drilling system.
- Patent Pending metal grate cutting system.
- Department dedicated to new R & D.
- Partnerships with suppliers to share IP.
- Partnerships with clients who provide feedback to our R&D department.
- Australian Made Machinery and Australian Owned Company
- Key customers
- USA Navy
- Southern Steel Group
- Nepean Engineering
- Linde Group (BOC)
- Di Candilo Steel City
- Key Partners
- American Machines
- Lincoln Electric
- Bosch Rexroth
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.