- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 76 357 050 893
- unit 3, 84-86 Link Cres Coolum Beach, QLD 4573
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Melissa Finlay
- Business Development Manager
- Company Overview
Powersafe is an Australian manufacturer of boards ranging from 10A single phase to 400A three phase. We also manufacture Earth Screened (Braided) extension leads in single and three phase along with standard heavy duty rubber leads. To compliment this we stock cable covers (ramps) and extension lead stands to meet your site safety requirements.
At Powersafe we strive to manufacture and supply the most advanced and highest quality products on the market. We back this up with a 5 year warranty on all power boards. Safety and ease of use are our focus, with Powersafe maintaining the highest level of safety in all products we manufacture.
Of course it goes without saying all of our products are manufactured for the harsh environment and rough treatment dished out on many mine and construction sites. Even though our focus is on the mining and construction sectors, the advantages of our boards have been recognized by their extensive use in the hire, festival and entertainment industries.
Powersafe design all of our distribution boards to all them to be used in a plug and play scenario, negating the need for an electrician every time you move locations or have a different power source. We also design and build custom boards to meet your specifications.
The Powersafe range of products meet the strictest site compliance throughout Australia, while offering competitive pricing and value for money. Powersafe distributes Australia wide from either our QLD office or our Perth logistics centr
- Safe and portable power distribution
- Showcase Capability
Temporary power boards---single and three phase
Large and small power boards-IP66
- Manufactured in Australia by qualified electricians. All boards are IP66. We have also manufactured the Duo(earth sensing device)
- Key customers
- Boeing(small portable power boards), BAE systems, ASC(product bought through Blackwoods)-Large 3 phase power distribution boards and leads)
- Key Partners
- Atom Suppy
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.