- Company Name
- Penske Power Systems
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- ABN: 47 073 690 990
- 11-13 Garling Road, Kings Park, NSW 2148
- Postal Address
- as above
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Roger Gleeson
- Defence Programmes Group - National Manager
- 02 8822 7014
- 0400 405 482
- Company Overview
PPS' infrastructure has been developed around our core business processes of:
• Importation, wholesale and logistic support of Detroit Diesel,
• MTU, Mercedes Benz, Allison, and Sauer & Sohn Compressors.
• Application engineering of PPS products into Australia designed and built technologies.
• Provision of accredited training systems through our regional training centres.
• Technical in-service and warranty support for the aforementioned products.
• Dealer development within the region.
• Retail parts sales.
• Spare parts and maintenance product delivery to the
• Australia customer base .
• Product support through the company owned workshops.
PPS is committed to providing products and services of high quality and reliability that meet the requirement of both customers and legal regulations. The Company’s commitment to Quality Management is reflect in the Quality Management System Policy.
- Importation of wholesale and logistic support of Detroit Diesel, MTU, Mercedes Benz, Allison and Sauer and Sohn products. Application engineering of PPS products into Australian design and built technologies. Provision of accredited training systems through our regional training centres, catering of both PPS and external customers alike. Technical and warranty support for the aforementioned products. Retail parts sales to both the Commercial and Defence customer base. Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance applicable to our product range both in our dedicated worshop facilites as well as remote field service capability. Engine overhaul capability ranging from 5kW to 5000kW. Product support through the company owned workshops with dedicated engine, transmission and compressor overhauls and test cell facilites, supported by internal machine shops allowing for local re-manufacture and up-grading of independent components.
- Showcase Capability
Penske Power Systems (PPS) are the sole Australian distributor for both MTU and Sauer and Sohn product.
Both of these products are engineered and inactive service within the niche submarine application for multiple users.
PPS provide dedicated through life support capability for both these niche products ranging from in-ship service capability through to depot-level overhaul.
- See company core and niche capabilites.
- Key customers
- To be discussed on individual circumstances.
- Key Partners
- Detroit Diesel, MTU, Mercedes Benz, Allison, and Sauer & Sohn products.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Certificate No: QMS40635 - QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - ISO 9001:2008,
- Certificate No: HSM40360 - OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - AS/NZS 4801:2001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.