- Company Name
- Pennant Australasia Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 50 096 370 188
- Suite 6, 334 Highbury Road Mount Waverley Vic 3150
- Postal Address
- PO BOX 2050 Mount Waverley Vic 3150
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- David Stephan
- General Manager
- Company Overview
Pennant Australasia Pty Ltd provides a range of capabilities through 3 operating divisions: Logistic Software Services, Training Systems, and Information Services .
The unique mix of skills, technologies and expertise within Pennant companies enable the design, development and delivery of solutions in response to customer needs. Commercial, packaged solutions conform to recognised international standards, and our experienced development teams in Europe, North America, and Australia have the knowledge and capability to provide tailored and bespoke solutions
- Integrated Logistics Support/Logistics Support Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Spares Modelling
- Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality Analysis
- Reliability Modelling
- Reliability Centred Maintenance
- Specialised Training Solutions
- Consulting Services
- Computer Based Training solutions
- Part Task Trainers
- Software Emulation
- Hardware Simulation
- Virtual Reality systems
- E Learning
- Documentation, compilation, development and management
- Showcase Capability
Pennant Australasia is a leading provider of Integrated Logistics Support services and produces the OmegaPS LSAR and Analyzer modelling tool suite.
OmegaPS is an approved product of the Australian Defence Force complying to multiple logistics standards including the recent revision to DEF(AUST)5692 Issue 2. OmegaPS is used extensively within Defence and by Primes.
Analyzer is an approved product of the Australian Defence Force for modelling Life Cycle Costs, performing Level of Repair Analysis, and Spares determination/optimisation.
Training Systems solution developer and provider.
- OmegaPS - ADF approved product compliant to DEF(AUST)5692 Issue 2
- In country support and development teams with corporate reach back
- Analyzer - ADF approved ILS modelling tool
- Key customers
- Boeing Defence Australia - ILS/LSAR software products/services
- BAE Systems - Hawk aircraft Training solutions
- BAE Systems -- ILS/LSAR software products/services
- BAE Systems - eLearning for the Type 45 Destroyer
- BAE Systems - Advanced Technical Training RAAF Wagga
- Australian Defence Force - ILS/LSAR software products/services (over 24 years)
- Rheinmetall MAN Military Vehicles - ILS software products/services supporting LAND121
- SAAB Australia - ILS software products/services
- Key Partners
- BAE Systems - partner - Advanced Technical Training RAAF Wagga
- MBDA AUstralia - MOU
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Government Endorsed Supplier Scheme (Australia)
- Defence Recognised Supplier Scheme (Australia)
- Letter of Recognised Supply (Australia)
- Pennant UK - BS EN ISO 9001.2008
- Pennant UK - TickIT Guide Issue 5
- Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.