- Company Name
- Parker Hannifin (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 89 008 446 893
- 9 Carrington Rd Castle Hill NSW 2154
- Postal Address
- Private Bag 4 Castle Hill NSW 1765
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Anthony OCallaghan
- Contracts Facilitator
- 02 4964 2198
- 0403 212 094
- Company Overview
Parker can be found on and around everything that
move. We manufacture highly engineered components
and systems that facilitate motion and the controlled flow
of liquids and gasses for a wide variety of global markets
to increase our customers’ productivity and profitability.
From flying aircraft and building infrastructure; to
developing more efficient energy, advancing medical
science and engineered materials, providing clean food
and water, and supporting military efforts.
Parker’s employees bring it all together, partnering with
our customers to help solve some of the world’s
greatest engineering challenges.
Our focus on solving some of the world’s greatest
engineering challenges sparks our passion for innovation
and secures our future growth.
The development of more efficient energy sources; the
desire to produce and distribute clean water; new drug
discovery and medical advances; the building of
infrastructure and transportation to support a growing
population; the safe cultivation, transportation and
preservation of food sources; emerging developments in
defence; and the protection of our environment – all of
these challenges drive Parker people forward, seeking
new ways to innovate, combine technologies,
collaborate, develop systems and partner with our
customers to solve problems.
Partnership is an important aspect of the Parker Hannifin
business philosophy. We feel that together we can
increase your productivity and profitability by utilizing all
the products, services and systems in our portfolio.
Whether your needs is to develop sophisticated new
machinery or to keep production lines running 24 hours a
day, Parker is there to work with you to help you achieve
- Hydraulic Systems and Components
- Pneumatic systems and Components
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Fuel systems and Components
- Control Systems and Components
- Hose and Fittings Assemblies and Components
- Safety Relief Valves
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Showcase Capability
Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems,
Plus Village Marine Reverse Osmosis systems - as per on-board
USN submarine fleet installations
• LOS ANGELES CLASS (SSN)
• OHIO CLASS (SSBN / SSGN)
• SEAWOLF CLASS (SSN)
• VIRGINIA CLASS (SSN)
Custom made Manifold systems
Locally built Cylinders, Motors, Pumps.
- Worldwide support base
- Local support in every port in Australia
- Design right through to Manufacture Capability, Locally and O/seas
- Key customers
- BAE systems - supporting LHD and other platforms
- Thales - Hawkei Project
- Raccor - Kenworth Trucks build in Australia
- Sandvik - Mining Equipment
- Caterpillar - Mining Equipment
- Dept of Defence - Component Supply and Service/Repair
- Key Partners
- Parker Hannifin Worldwide
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- A full LIst of Lloyds and DNV Type Test Approvals on Available product
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.