- Company Name
- Noventus Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 78 134 330 046
- Level 4, Suites 418-419, 566 St Kilda Rd Melbourne VIC 3004
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN SEA1000 Future Submarine Defence & Industry IPT
Primary Point of Contact
- Keith Armstrong
- Managing Director
- 03 9077 8959
- Company Overview
Noventus is a leading national consulting firm specialising in customised advisory services for Government and large multi-national systems integrators across the full project lifecycle. Noventus security cleared teams are currently deployed in all Australian major capital cities and regional hubs. Noventus diversified services are solving complex problems by applying unified Systems Engineering, Project Management, Multi-Disciplinary Engineering, Test & Evaluation, Logistics, Security, and ICT solutions across complex maritime projects including the Collins Class Submarines.
- Systems Engineering
- Software Engineering (Submarines)
- Integrated Logistics Support (Submarines)
- Project Management (Submarines)
- Schedule Management (Maritime)
- Multi Disciplinary Logsitics / Engineering (Submarines)
- Test and Acceptance (Maritime Systems)
- Verification & Validation (Maritime Systems)
- Showcase Capability
Noventus is uniquely position to support the required outcomes of SEA1000. What sets us apart, are the local engineers and logisticians at Noventus which have current experience with the Collins Class Submarine under SEA 1439. Starting in March 2011, and peaking at a team of 63 earlier this year (2015), Noventus has been (and is currently) a trusted and independent advisor to the Department of Defence and Australian Shipbuilding Corporation (ASC) in the following areas:
• SEA1439 PH 6 - Collins Sonar CAP - Acceptance Test Planning;
• SEA1439 PH 5B2 - Collins Communications and Electronic Warfare Improvement Program - Acceptance Test Planning;
• SEA1439 - Submarine Asset Management Review;
• SEA1439 - Submarine Project Management (of 13 Submarine Obsolescence Remediation Projects);
• SEA1439 - Submarine Sustainment Data Management and Data Mining;
• SEA1439 - Submarine Obsolescence Investigation and Reporting; and
• SEA1439 - Submarine Integrated Ship Control Management and Monitoring System (ISCMMS) Software Engineering.
- Current experience with Submarine technology performing multi-disciplinary Project Management, Engineering and ILS
- 90% of Noventus consultants have active Defence security clearances
- Current and recent reference sites on every major Australian Naval platform
- Flexible workforce able to be engaged on a Managed Service, Fixed Price or T&M basis
- National reach - 5 states / 16 sites
- Member of the SEA 1000 Future Submarine Defence & Industry IPT
- Key customers
- Department of Defence (multi-disciplinary services for Collins Class Submarines, AWD, ANZAC, LHD, Armidale Class Patrol Boats, Pacific Patrol Boats, Hydrographic Vessels, & Minesweepers)
- BAE Systems (LHD & ANZAC)
- ASC (AWD & Collins Class Submarines) - Project Management and Multi-Disciplinary Logistics / Engineering
- Lockheed Martin (OTHR Obsolescence Management and JP2030 Comamnd & Control - Software Engineering)
- Austal (Patrol Boat ASDEFCON Tendering Support)
- Thales (Deployable LANS and Air Traffic Management) - multi-disciplinary engineering
- Key Partners
- Noventus partners with our customers and suppliers to provide an integrated professional service that meets our clients needs.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Noventus maintains a Quality Management System (QMS) aligned with the ISO9001 standard
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.