- Company Name
- No Bolt Operations
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 29 Union Rd Dandenong South, VIC 3175
- Postal Address
- PO Box 4478 Dandenong South, VIC 3164
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Matt Fitzhardinge
- Sales Engineering Manager
- Company Overview
We design and manufacture custom aluminium height access solutions for our clients with a focus on improving workflow and safety. We can design and build anything from basic ladder platforms to bespoke access solutions designed to fit specific design constraints.
- Ladder platforms
- Height access equipment
- Showcase Capability
Proven ability to work with clients to develop bespoke solutions that reduce the risk of falls within WHS/OHS Legislation, Australian Standards, Guidance notes and our client's own procedures
- More than 50 years experience in safe height access solutions
- Engineered solutions that aim to improve workflow
- In-house design and manufacture
- Expertise in Level 2 (Hierarchy of Control) solutions
- Key customers
- Department of Defence (School of Armour, tank access)
- Caterpillar Underground Mining (manufacturing line platforms)
- Bluescope Steel (new product development across Australia)
- UGL Rail (various train access platforms)
- Jetstar (various Boeing 787 maintenance platforms)
- Agusta Westland (helicopter maintenance stands)
- Viva Energy (oil refinery access platforms)
- BHP Billiton (various mobile access solutions)
- Key Partners
- Abra Aluminium
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Work to Australian WHS/OHS Legislation
- Work to Australian Standards 1657, 1576, 1664, 1665
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.