- Company Name
- modsys engineering
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 46 166 298 728
- Office 4, Level 1, 996 Hay Street, Perth Western Australia 6000
- Postal Address
- PO Box: PO Box 8037, Cloisters Square Post Office, Western Australia 6850
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Adam Gunn
- Lead Engineer
- +61 8 6558 0306
- Company Overview
modsys engineering is a small, engineering consultancy specialising in complex control and electrical system design and commissioning in the mining, marine, oil and gas and heavy industry sectors.
The business is built around providing high quality engineering support, being transparent and honest and ensuring effective and open communication with our clients to enable the realisation of maximum benefit from their projects or operations.
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
- PLC/SCADA/DCS DESIGN
- NETWORK DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN
- ENGINEERING DRAFTING
- Showcase Capability
modsys engineering would like to offer services relating to vessel support system automation.
- modsys system integration services uniquely position us at the centre of complex multi-discipline projects. Our real differenetiator is that we focus on understanding all disciplines to add value beyond our specific area of influence.
- Key customers
- Rio Tinto - Control System Engineering Design and Commissioning
- SCEE - Control System Engineering Design and Commissioning
- Key Partners
- Schneider Electric
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Currently quality systems require accreditation
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.