- Company Name
- MMC Learning and Development Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 109 208 362
- Suite 401, Level 4, 4 Railway Parade, Burwood NSW 2134 Australia
- Postal Address
- P.O.Box 228 Burwood NSW 2134 Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIDN Asia Pacific Simulation Alliance Simulation Australasia
Primary Point of Contact
- Cary Redstone
- Chief Executive Officer
- 02 97152242
- 0419 978901
- Company Overview
Established in 1991, MultiMedia Concepts Pty Ltd trading as MMC Learning and Development Pty Ltd (MMCLD) was formed to provide Training Design, Computer Based Training, Simulation and Instructor Led Training specifically to the Australian Defence Force. Over the past 25 years, MMCLD has expanded our capability base to enable organisations to be leaders in their field, through optimal training and logistic support which increases knowledge and performance, creating tangible, measurable and sustainable outcomes.
Some of our recent projects include the weapon systems Computer Based Training for the AWD program, Hobart Class Destroyer and followed with the Variable Depth Sonar Simulator deployed at the Naval Simulation Centre, Randwick.
- Training Design
- Instructor Lead Training
- Computer Based Training
- Computer Based Simulation
- Training Evaluation
- Technical Publications
- Custom Data Analysis Tools
- Showcase Capability
- Training Analysis
- Training Design
- Training Development
- Training Outputs: Instructor Led, Computer Based (MILSPEC 1, 2, 3 and 4), Simulation, and Technical Publications.
- Hardware Outputs: A/R Microsoft HoloLens, V/R Oculus, Custom Simulation Consoles, Desktop and Mobile.
- Research and Development in Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality.
- Over 20 years of service to the Australian Defence Force
- Leaders in training simple and complex theories,
- Exceed client’s expectations in terms of delivering on-time, on-budget and to specification,
- Cost effective,
- Flexible in the design approach,
- Proven supplier,
- Security cleared staff force.
- Strong relationship with CAMPUS
- Key customers
- Australian Defence Force
- Department of Defence, Defence Learning Branch
- Raytheon Australia
- Thales Australia
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Key Partners
- MuliMedia Concepts Pty Ltd
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internationally Certified
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.