- Company Name
- Miltech Services Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 30 057 300 099
- 140 Finley Road Eumundi 4562
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Dr Mick Millington
- Managing Director
- +61 (0)7 54427200
- +61 (0)408889333
- Company Overview
Miltech Services was established in 1992 and provides engineering consultancy services to the Defence, Aerospace and Aviation Industry sectors.
Miltech has experience with numerous defence platforms including surface ships, submarines, aircraft, helicopters and army systems. Experience includes naval ship and submarine combat system architecture and army and air force command support systems. Systems experience includes sensors and weapons, communications, electronic warfare and navigation systems, and spectrum allocation. Staff are security cleared.
Miltech implements security systems in accordance with Defence Security Authority requirements, including personnel, physical and communications.
- System Engineering
- Showcase Capability
Combat system architecture and implementation
Sensors weapons and communications systems selection and integration
Simulation and modelling and capability development
Design and support documentation
Secure facilities under the DISP
Program/project management and team development
Systems engineering capabilities across product lifecycles
- Considerable whole of capability experience in air, land, sea and security systems
- Key customers
- DMO, Border Protection Service, Antarctic Division, Rockwell Collins, project and capability development activities.
- Key Partners
- Various above/below line companies requiring prompt and capable consultants in complex system engineering tasks
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Works to ISO 9000 standards but within the quality standards of the customer. PEng qualifications to meet Australian engineering requirements.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.