- Company Name
- Mendoza Legal & Consulting
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Suite 602, 180 Ocean Street Edgecliff NSW 2027
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Law Society of New South Wales
Primary Point of Contact
- Daniel Mendoza-Jones
- Company Overview
Mendoza Legal & Consulting has broad experience in general business law as well as the specialised areas Defence procurement and government business.
Its Principal, Daniel Mendoza-Jones, began his legal career at Allens Arthur Robinson (now Allens Linklaters) where he gained experience in general corporate and commercial advice especially in the areas of technology, Defence industry and financial services. Daniel has continued to practice corporate and commercial law and has become a trusted adviser to range of clients, in fields as diverse as aerospace, aviation, Defence industry, financial services and government. Having worked in private and government practice, Daniel’s commercial advice is often sought by government agencies and by small and large organisations doing business with government.
Clients value Daniel’s legal and commercial advice, which is based on technical legal excellence as well as a deep understanding of the commercial issues affecting clients’ legal needs. Daniel’s clients also appreciate his reliability, timeliness, attention to detail and ability to provide clear guidance in complex and detailed matters.
- Legal Advice
- Contract Negotiation
- Compliance Training
- Commercial and Strategic Advice
- Showcase Capability
Mendoza Legal & Consulting practices commercial law in the specialised fields of Defence procurement and government business. We have experience in advising private and government clients in relation to maritime systems, land systems, air systems, simulator systems, insurance, licensing, regulatory compliance, tenders and contract negotiation.
- Deep Defence industry experience
- Competitive and flexible fee arrangements
- Responsiveness and efficiency
- Available to integrate with on-site teams
- Key customers
- (Subject to legal professional privilege)
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Unrestricted Principal Practising Certificate - Law Society of NSW
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.