- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- L4/455 Bourke Street Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Miro Miletic
- Managing Director
- Company Overview
MEMKO Pty Ltd is an Australian owned SME focused on delivering Dassault Systemes software and technical services to design, plan, deliver and sustain defence projects on time and budget.
Major defence projects currently involved in include Collins Class submarine, AWD and various aerospace defence projects.
MEMKO's current customers include major defence primes and the Australian Department of Defence.
- Supply, development, support and training of software applications
- Engineering and technical services
- Showcase Capability
Supply, maintenance and development of In-Service Support software
Program and Product data management software
Development and delivery of technical publications
Development and delivery of virtual training solutions
- Significant track record in supporting Defence Primes and supply chain
- Highly capable and experienced staff
- Cost competitive through low overhead cost and efficient business processes
- National coverage with staff located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- Key customers
- ASC Collins Class- Product data management system (ENOVIA) and support services
- AWD - Product data management system (ENOVIA) and support services
- BAE Systems - Product design software (CATIA)
- Airbus Group - Product data management system (ENOVIA) and support services
- Boeing Defence - Product design software (CATIA)
- Key Partners
- Dassault Systemes
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS9100 Rev C
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.