- Company Name
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 153 Keys Road Moorabbin Victoria 3189
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
AIG Defence council Aidn
Primary Point of Contact
- Alex Lyon
- Business Development Manager
- +61 3 8552 0600
- +417 384 223
- Company Overview
Marand designs and manufactures complex and innovative equipment and expertise to the aerospace, defence, automotive, rail and renewable energy industries. Our customer base includes companies such as Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Boeing, BHP Billiton and Rio Tinto.
Our expertise in applying innovative manufacturing and production techniques, with precision where needed, delivers substantial financial benefits to our customers. This has resulted in Marand being the largest Australian supplier on the F-35 Lightning II Joint Strike Fighter programme. In addition to the F-35 Vertical Tails program, Marand is the global sole source of the F-35 engine removal and installation trailer.
- Bespoke design and manufactured solutions
- Showcase Capability
Design and Engineering
Fabrication and Manufacturing
Assembly and Test
Through Life Support and Servicing
- Australia's most successful F-35 exporter
- Highly successful Tier 1 facilities and production equipment provider
- Key customers
- Lockheed Martin
- BAE Systems
- Key Partners
- Kuka Robotics
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS 9100 C
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.