- Company Name
- Mainfreight International
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 65 007 252 333
- 2 Hugh Edwards Drive Perth Airport 6105
- Postal Address
- 2 Hugh Edwards Drive Perth Airport 6105
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Bronwyn Wassell
- National Projects Manager
- (08) 6254 5312
- Company Overview
Mainfreight is in the business of global supply chain logistics. Put simply, we partner with our customers to provide the full spectrum of warehousing, domestic transport, project management, international air and ocean freight operations and Customs Clearance capability. The Mainfreight Difference is our people, our culture, and how we can improve YOUR business. Our approach is fresh and our solutions are unique. You can measure the difference in our performance and in your results. We have 551,342 m2 in warehousing space Australia wide. We have 48 Branches within Australia and can provide complete 3PL solutions to all project work. We have Quarantine approved premises, trucks of all kinds and specialist services for DG goods.
- Project & Logistic Freight Management
- Sea & Air International Freight Forwarding
- Customs clearance and by-law advice and consultancy
- Logistics and Distribution
- Nationwide and metro transport
- Feasibility Consultancy Services
- Sea and Air Chartering
- Freight Tracking Customer Portals (Mainchain)
- Showcase Capability
Mainfreight's global network consists of 6,277 team members worldwide with a presence within twenty countries globally. As part of our end-to-end supply chain services we offer import and export air freight and sea freight capability, container transport solutions and domestic and rural transport services countrywide. Perhaps most applicable to the defence sector, we also feature a specialist project logistics team to provide guidance and support throughout the process of complex, over dimensional movements and all project scale movements for freight of all shapes and sizes. Amongst a highly competitive supply chain logistics industry we understand the importance of providing a high level of value for money to our existing and potential customers. By developing and owning all our own organisation-specific software we are able to upgrade our technology and our online capabilities and in turn, adapt to suit industry demands. Our premier portal Mainchain provides real time information to our customer with all the tools necessary to successfully manage all supply chain and production arrangements. Innovative solutions such as these contribute to not only customer satisfaction and our competitive edge in the industry, but also align with our focus on company sustainability as part of our aim to become a 100 year company.
- Importing or exporting around the globe, we have a full suite of international shipping services that will ensure you have control, visibility and true peace of mind when shipping with us. From port to port or door to door our specialist international shipping teams offer quality service, superior information and will partner with you to find solutions to all aspects of your international supply chain requirements.
- Our Metro Transport service is local freight transport service that operates in every major city throughout Australia. Mainfreight Metro offers a complete door to door service to all locations metro wide. Full Truck Load Business is booming and you are wondering how you are going to move all your freight or you have a large or oversized item to move? We are able to move large full load consignments from any origin to all destinations nationally.
- To ensure timely information is made available to our customers, Mainfreight driver’s use hand held scanners which capture consignment information on pick-up and delivery, then transmit that information directly to the Mainfreight business system. Tracking of your freight is available through the use of our fully integrated and in house developed online customer portal, Mainchain.
- Key customers
- Looking to improve the efficiencies of their goods inwards areas in each store, Bunnings created a Core Carrier Program (CCP), of which Mainfreight were selected as a key transport and logistics provider. Mainfreight are currently in partnership with more than 70 Bunnings stores throughout New Zealand and Australia with dedicated time slot coordinators in each branch to adhere to stringent Bunnings delivery windows.
- Mainfreight also hold a strong relationship with manufacturing company John Deere, where the continuation of a four year partnership has seen the company be inducted into the Supplier Hall of Fame as part of the John Deere Achieving Excellence Program. A fully enclosed 25 acre warehousing operation has been developed in our European headquarters in Heerenberg as part of our commitment to creating tailored supply chain solutions for our customers.
- Key Partners
- Owens Transport Pty. Ltd.
- Chemcouriers Pty. Ltd.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) Accreditation - Conduct business within the industry policy and standards formulated by IATA to ensure a safe, secure and profitable air transport industry is sustained.
- WACO Network Partner - Part of an exclusive global network that allows for partnership with other freight management organisation in remote areas. These partnerships allow for the transfer of information from those in areas with the applicable cultural and geographical knowledge.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.