- Company Name
- Logistic Engineering Services Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 47 090 602 958
- Level 1, 7 Westside Avenue, Port Melbourne VIC 3207
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Warren Smith
- Business Development Manager
- 03 8698 6400
- Company Overview
Logistic Engineering Services Pty Ltd (LES) is a Consulting and Professional Service Provider (PSP) that specialises in the development and delivery of Integrated Logistics Support services and training. LES is a company founded on knowledge of Australian Defence requirements and built on the ability to deliver contracted requirements that meet or exceed customer expectations. We offer a network of experienced project managers, engineers, logistic analysts, programmers, trainers and technical personnel which enhances the flexibility of the company in providing solutions to management, engineering, maintenance, logistic and training needs.
LES staff have hands-on experience within operational, training and logistics and have worked with various primes and defence projects in the delivery of capability to defence from as early as the bid development stage through to the ongoing delivery of Logistics supply support. LES staff has an excellent record of becoming part of the client’s team, sharing ownership of their tasks and achieving the best results for the customer.
- Integrated Logistic Support
- Training and training Support
- Technical Documentation
- Software/Software Development
- Data managment and data manipulation
- Engineering Analysis and Maintenance Requirements
- Showcase Capability
We develop all Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) products using highly trained and experienced ILS Practitioners and Managers.
LES specialises in the construction of the LSAR and the management of the data within it. Given that the data, by itself, is of minimal use, LES can assist organisations to process that data and convert it into useful information to support the decisions of managers and executives. A well maintained LSAR ensures data integrity, improves access to credible information, allows effective data distribution to key stakeholders and provides the required levels of control for a rigorous design and inventory management framework. Our team have extensive experience in the creation and population of Logistic Support Analysis Records / Weapon System Databases.
LES provides cost effective engineering and maintenance solutions, including:
• Life Cycle Cost Analysis
• Maintenance Engineering Analysis (MEA) and Maintenance
• Requirements Determination (MRD) for new and existing capital equipment.
• Conduct of Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) on individual components, complete systems or fleets of equipment. RCM is the logic used to identify preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to maintain the inherent level of equipment reliability at minimum cost.
LES has an experienced team of professional and technical personnel who have authored quality, project and technical documentation, including:
• Repair and maintenance manuals including illustrated parts manuals. Engineering drawings and technical illustrations for documentation.
• Support and Test Equipment maintenance policy and procedures for new and existing systems.
• Creation, review and maintenance of a wide range a documentation to meet ADO specific standards
- Specialists in the conduct of Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) and the development and management of Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR)
- LSAR software compliant to DEFAUST 5692. Ability to assist organisations in converting LSA data into useful information
- Extensive expertise in data conversion services and tools.
- Low overheads meaning low cost to the customer
- Average of 35 years of defence and industry experience providing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Transparency and reliability of service
- Key customers
- P8 Poseidon Maritime Surveillance Aircraft Defence Program - • Services include, The production of an AUS P-8A WSD for various systems., development and population of the Air Vehicle ALSE, MSS, and ADAASS database, population of CAMM2 Asset recption build data
- Seabox - Land 121 Project - Services include: conduct of LORA, FMECA development of Technical Publications including UHB, Workshop Maintenance Manual, CES Lists, RPILs, EMEI's
- Varley - Land 121 - Services include: LCC Modelling and analysis data, UHB development, CES Lists, EMEIs, Integrated Support PLan, LSA Plan and LORA
- Holmwood Highgate - Land 121 - Services include: FMECA, EMEI development, CES List, RPIL, LCC Modelling and Analysis, UHB development and LORA
- Supacat - Project Redfin - Services include: Packaging Provisioning List, Training recommendations Report, Training Needs Analysis and Technical Data List
- Global Defence Solutions: RAAF Deployable Catering Capability: Services include: Maintenance Analysis Report, RPL, Trainnig Recommendations report, Publications package, CES List, Technical Manuals, EMEI's User Handbook development, Training Packages
- Defence Maritime Services - Armidale Class Patrol boat: Services include:Review and rewrite or the creation of preventative maintenance Standard Activity (SA) instructions in support of the ACPB Certified Items
- BAE Systems - Engineering Support Services various.
- Key Partners
- Nova Systems
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015.
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.