- Company Name
- LMATS PTY LTD
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 41 107 100 925
- 6 Techno Park Drive WILLIAMSTOWN VIC 3016
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Patrick Motteram
- General Manager
- 03 9399 8145
- 0478 353 722
- Company Overview
LMATS is an independent accredited testing and inspection organisation providing professional services across Australia and South East Asia.
Our services include:
• Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - conventional and advanced
• Mechanical and Metallurgical engineering testing
• Chemical analysis, Positive Material Identification (PMI)
• Corrosion testing
• Hydrostatic pressure tests
• Pressure Vessel Inspections, and Third Party Inspections.
Our clients include steel fabricators and manufacturers in defence, transportation, mining, utilities, shipbuilding and construction.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT) - conventional and advanced
- Mechanical and Metallurgical engineering testing
- Chemical analysis, Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Corrosion testing
- Hydrostatic pressure tests
- Pressure Vessel Inspections, and Third Party Inspections.
- Showcase Capability
LMATS has an extensive range of skills which we are able to coordinate effectively to provide our clients with a comprehensive solution to testing and inspection services. We are uniquely placed to develop test and inspection strategies which are fully consistent with the needs of the project.
- Responsiveness to clients needs.
- Providing a deeper understanding of inspection and test results and the implications on future production methods and asset management.
- In house multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers able to provide complimentary perspectives on a project.
- Key customers
- BAE Systems Australia Defence - Non Destructive testing of welded assemblies, Failure Analysis of in-service components, LHD and AWD
- Marand Precision Engineering - Non Destructive Testing of defence aircraft components
- Key Partners
- We are an independent accredited testing authority.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- Our facilities comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.