- Company Name
- Linch-pin Offshore Management Services
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Suite 161, Level 3 580 Hay Street Perth WA 6000
- Postal Address
- Suite 161 Level 3 580 Hay Street Perth WA 6000
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- John Davis
- Principal Naval Architect
- +61 (08) 9322 4971
- 0423 229 414
- Company Overview
Linch-pin Offshore Management Services (Linch-pin) is a project and construction management consultancy working predominantly in the marine structures field, both fixed and floating. Linch-pin delivers technical, operational and project management advice and design services from conceptual through to detailed design.
Linch-pin has a track record of delivering bespoke equipment designs supported by the construction methodologies and marine simulations that enable cost effective and safe operations within Linch-pin established operating and environmental constraints.
- Structural Engineering
- Naval Architecture
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems integration
- Construction and decommissioning project management
- Showcase Capability
Extensive construction and installation experience including the marine operations associated with pre-service phases. Quantifying temporary and accidental load-cases relevant to the integrity of platforms, vessels, infrastructure, equipment. Establishing safe methods of executing marine operations and identifying equipment requirements to enable those operations. Conceptual through to detailed design of equipment packages in support of operations. Construction management and client/contractor representation at all phases of design, construction and deployment.
- Extensive experience in marine operations of extremely high value assets > $1 bn
- Access to substantial network of resources through recruitment business
- Demonstrated rapid mobilisation of design teams for complex design tasks
- Key customers
- Woodside Energy Limited: Construction and decommissioning methodologies
- McDermott Australia: Structural design and naval architecture in support of susbsea consctruction activities
- Qatar Petroleum:Emergency Pipeline Repair System detailed design
- Quadrant Energy: Decommissioning methodology offshore structure
- Sapura Kencana: 400 Te subsea chain puller detailed design
- Key Partners
- PH Hydraulics
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified by Bureau Veritas
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.