- Company Name
- Lightcore Tech
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 14 Picasso St, Carina QLD. 4152
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Australian Industry and Defence Network. AIDN-QLD
Primary Point of Contact
- Managing Director
- Company Overview
Lightcore Tech offers an Optical Fibre Specialist for telecommunications and communications services nationally to Australia. Providing Optic solutions in testing, repair, certification, installation from extensive experience within the Defence maritime environment.
- Fibre Optic specialist
- Showcase Capability
Specialist fibre optic termination, testing, certification including fault rectification. Having had over 10 years experience in fleet communications and naval ICT systems.
- A service offered from extensive naval experience on both surface and submarine platforms. Provide a quality service to defence standards including holding a TSNV clearance.
- We can provide a full service from experience working with prime contractors NSM and ASC.
- A full understanding of the Defence Communications Cabling standard.
- Key customers
- Advanced Network Services
- Key Partners
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ACMA cabling standards with fibre optic advanced courses both civilian and military
- Worked to ISO9001:2008 however not credited.
- Defence Communications Cabling standard
- ISO/IEC 14763-3 performance testing of optical fibre links
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.