- Company Name
- Leuze electronic Pty Ltd
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 99 165 666 777
- Unit 2/843 Mountain Highway, Bayswater, Victoria, Australia, 3153
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Milton Watt
- Sales Engineer
- 1300 538 933
- 0430 476 582
- Company Overview
Leuze electronic - the sensor people.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing, producing and marketing efficient sensor solutions for industrial automation around the world. We are specialists with solid application know-how and comprehensive industry knowledge. We always examine customer processes in their entirety so that we can develop efficient solutions. With our subsidiaries all over the world and over 850 employees, our customers particularly appreciate the competent consultation and reliable customer service we offer.
When the decision was made in the early 60s to found Leuze electronic that would develop sensors for the company's textile machines, we didn't expect that it would develop into the successful international company that it is today.
Today, it is a worldwide success story and stands for forward-thinking entrepreneurship as only few companies do. It's no accident that today Leuze electronic is considered a technology driver and is active in all growing markets with subsidiaries and a variety of distributors all over the world.
- Safety and Process Automation Components
- Showcase Capability
* Leuze - Electronic Safety and Automation sensors
• Haake - Safety Edges, Safety Mats, Safety Bumpers, Trapped Key Interlocking Systems, Valve Interlocks
• Pizzato - Position switches and safety devices
• Q-Light - Warning lights, Beacons and Sirens up to IECEx standards
• Lumberg - Quality Cables & Connectors
• WIKA - Market leaders in pressure and temperature measurement, and calibration technology
- German designed and manufactured
- World-Wide Support
- In-house R & D Facility
- On Time delivery
- Price Competitive
- Key customers
- BASF - Chemicals - Sensors
- Krones - Sensors
- SIEMENS - Sensors
- BOSCH - Sensors
- AUDI - Sensors
- Swisslog - Sensors
- Volkswagon - Sensors
- Key Partners
- Haake - Safety Interlocks - Bump Strips - Safety Valve Interlocks
- Lumberg Automation - Cables & Connectors - Distribution Boxes
- Pizzato - Position Switches- Push Buttons - Safety Switches
- Q-Light - Tower lights - Beacons, Sirens - Explosion-Proof Signalling devices
- TR Linear Transducers
- pinnacle - Safety Mats
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- IECEx Certification
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.