- Company Name
- L-3 Oceania
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- 28 009 019 603
- 108 Marine tce Fremantle Western Australia
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
Primary Point of Contact
- Sales Director
- Company Overview
L-3 Oceania (formerly Nautronix) is a leading provider of maritime systems and solutions in the surface, undersea, geospatial and network centric spheres of operation for both defence and commercial applications. L-3 Oceania promotes a sophisticated level of customer support and prides itself on its people and the pursuit of excellence in delivering complex programs for the high-technology undersea and defence domains and is proud to be an Australia-based company.
- Sstems Integration, SONAR, ASW, underwater communication, Navigation and Signature Management systems and other L-3 products
- Showcase Capability
Selection of Navigation Sensors
Selection and specification of the Underwater Communications
Systems, in the context of Networked ASW, Co-Operative Ranges, and tactical exchange.
Navigation Systems Data Distribution
SONAR, ASW, underwater communication, Navigation and Signature Management systems and other L-3 products
- L-3 Oceania manufactures in Australia, however it also has reachback to international entities of L-3 and other companies products which we integrate and support on Australian Naval Platforms
- L-3 Oceania provides and supports several SONAR and Navigation related systems on the Collins Class Submarine
- Systems have been designed to meet Australian requirmensts, and have ben tested on Collins.
- Several R&D collaborations with DSTG, including several CTD's
- Complete Signature Management Services as supplied to Collins
- L-3 Oceania facilities, and majority of its personnel are cleared to Australian Government SECRET level. The ICT and associated systems are also in accordance with secret recommendations.
- Key customers
- Department of Defence
- Raytheon Australia
- BAE Systems
- DST Group
- Key Partners
- International based L-3 Companies
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001:2008
- AS/NZ 4801:2001
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.