- Company Name
- L-3 CALZONI
- Company ABN/ACN/NZBN
- Via A. De Gasperi, 7 40012 Calderara di Reno - BOLOGNA - ITALY
- Web Address
- Number of Employees
- Is your company a small to medium enterprise (SME)?
- Is your company a product or service orientated business?
- Does your company currently supply directly to the ADF or Department of Defence?
- Does your company currently supply directly to a Defence prime contractor?
Industry and Defence Engagement
- Member of an industry group or association
SUBMARINE INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
Primary Point of Contact
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, AREA MANAGER
- Company Overview
Calzoni is a Company with a long and wide experience in the design and manufacture of Complex Handling Systems and Visual Landing Aids for Naval applications and it's part of L-3 Communications Corporate.
The world main Navies (including RAN) are equipped with Calzoni’s Mast Raising Equipment for submarines, Handling Systems for surface ships and Deck Lighting and Visual Aids Systems (VLA).
For details visit www.calzoni.com
- Calzoni has acknowledged leadership in designing and manufacturing Complex Handling Systems like Mast Raising Equipment, Snorkel Systems, Weapon Handling Systems.
- Showcase Capability
Main activities and Products are:
Submarine Mast Raising Equipment and Snorkels Systems, Air Inlet and Gas Exhaust Valves, Weapon Handling systems, Hangar Doors and Marine Doors, Minehunters' Auxiliary Propulsion, Dynamic Positioning Systems, Unmanned Surface Vehicle for Surveillance and Minehunting (USV), Visual Landing Aids.
- Calzoni systems are well known for their robust and reliable design that associated with high level manufacturing guarantee incomparable performances and an extremely reduced life cycle cost.
- Key customers
- Major worl Navies as Royal Australian Navy, US Navy, Royal Netherland Navy, Norwegian Navy, etc.
- Key Partners
- Calzoni is part of L-3 Communications (US) since 2012.
Standards and Accreditations
- Standards and Accreditations
- ISO 9001_2008 – RINA-IQNet
Publisher's Note: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information printed in this Capability Portal. However, the Publishers accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.